75

Chapter 75

When the little guy cried, Meng Wanqiu felt distressed and hugged him into her arms, "Okay, okay, mom is wrong."

The little guy ignored her and was bullied by her mother. He cried so sadly, holding his hands in front of his chest, his face flushed, and he was so angry.

Meng Wanqiu had no choice but to pull up his clothes.

Sure enough, when he smelled the familiar smell, the little guy stopped crying immediately, and protected his food with his hands and sucked it with his mouth.

The tears were still hanging on his eyes, and his long, thick black eyelashes were wet and hung on his eyes, like natural eyeliner.

Looking at it, Meng Wanqiu couldn't help but kiss him and made a "chi" sound. The baby she gave birth to is so fragrant.

Not long after, Aunt Feng came back.

She washed her hands outside first, and when she came in, she saw that the little boy's eyes were still wet. She immediately understood and glanced at Meng Wanqiu, "You only know how to tease the child. Be careful that she will cry until her voice becomes hoarse."

Meng Wanqiu looked at the sleeping little boy and scratched her chubby cheeks.

The little boy has grown a lot since he was born, with a chubby face and big black and bright eyes, like two black gems.

She knew it, but she couldn't help it. New parents always have this problem, they like to make their children cry, and then coax them.

Meng Wanqiu smiled and changed the subject: "Auntie, why did you go out today?"

"Today my old sister asked me to see the excitement."

"What excitement?" Meng Wanqiu became energetic when she heard the gossip.

Auntie Feng tucked the quilt for the young man and lowered her voice, "Last time in the hospital, the Hou family's matter, didn't the old woman Hou find a younger child to give birth to a grandson for her son behind her daughter-in-law's back?"

Of course I remember that day, Meng Wanqiu learned a lot.

"Dai Yanhong said in the hospital that she wanted to divorce the Hou family. Did she get divorced?"

"Divorced."

Clean and neat.

"Then, Dai Yanhong reported the Hou family."

Because the girl that Old Lady Hou found was only sixteen years old this year, and was sold to Old Lady Hou by her father. After divorcing Hou Jun, Dai Yanhong returned to her parents' home. Her father was an office worker in the town's commune and often went to the countryside for work. Dai's father knew many people, and he found out the situation of the girl's family after asking around.

The girl's surname was Gao, and her family was from a rural village under the next commune. The family gave birth to seven daughters in a row. The first three had been married off by Gao's father, and the men they married were an old man, a lame man, and a fool. Gao's father's behavior has always been looked down upon by the locals.

But compared to the first few, the latter girls were even more unlucky. Gao's father got some channels from somewhere to find out about those families who couldn't give birth to sons, and then sent his daughters to their homes, pretending to be relatives. The other party took care of the girl's food and drink, and the girl gave birth to a son for them. If a son was born, Gao's father would get a sum of money. If a daughter was born, it would either be handled secretly, or the man's family would raise the child themselves, without giving money, and just give the girl some food and let her leave, and the deal would be done.