14

Chapter 14 Catching Yellow Eels

In the evening, after finishing his meal, Pi Jingxuan was so excited that he fiddled with his rain boots, then checked if his iron flashlight was on, and ran in and out until he was dazzled by other people.

Yang Xue glanced at Pi Jingxuan. She had been thinking about him since he talked about her last time.

"I said, why are you walking in and out? You have no place to use your energy. Just do more during the day."

Zhang Xiuqing patted Yang Xue, "Xiaoxue, how can you talk like that?"

Yang Xue said nothing, but curled her lips in disdain.

Zhang Xiuqing was helpless and smiled at Pi Jingxuan, "Jingxuan, what are you doing? Is there something wrong?"

Pi Jingxuan didn't care about Yang Xue's trouble. When he heard Zhang Xiuqing asking him, he touched his head blankly, "Didn't I say it?"

Ding Heng said helplessly: "What did you say? You are like a chicken with blood injected as soon as you came back. I asked you several times but you didn't say it."

"Really?" Pi Jingxuan rubbed his nose embarrassedly, "I didn't notice it."

"So, you--" What are you doing.

"Is Pi Jingxuan here?"

A strange voice sounded in the Youth Courtyard, attracting everyone's attention.

Zhang Xiuqing muttered, "Who is it?"

"Ahhh, looking for me, here I come." Pi Jingxuan rushed over excitedly to open the door.

The door opened, and Liu Aimin saw Pi Jingxuan's outfit and burst out laughing.

How exaggerated was Pi Jingxuan?

He wore long-legged rain boots, a bucket in his hand, a bamboo basket tied around his waist, a flashlight around his neck, and a straw hat on his head, looking like he was fully armed.

"Hello, Brother Liu, what do you think of me? Do you need anything?" Pi Jingxuan was not embarrassed to be laughed at, but asked what was missing.

Liu Aimin smiled and shook his head, "That's enough, but there's no sun at night, why are you wearing a straw hat?"

Pi Jingxuan was stunned, then touched the straw hat on his head, and found it a little funny, "Haha, I forgot, I'll put it back now." After that, he left like a gust of wind.

Ding Heng stopped Pi Jingxuan: "Jingxuan, what are you going to do? And who is that person at the door?"

Pi Jingxuan spoke as fast as firecrackers: "I'm going to catch eels, and Brother Liu Aimin is outside. I'm going with him." When he arrived at the door, he didn't forget to add, "Sister Xiuqing, remember to leave the door open for me, I'll be back later."

The door was closed, and the educated youth in the courtyard could still hear the conversation between the two.

"Call me Brother Aimin. When everyone is together, there will be someone named Liu."

"Okay, Brother Aimin."

"You also have a flashlight. We can search separately and try to catch more."

"Okay, okay. Where shall we go to catch them..."

Zhang Xiuqing and Ding Heng looked at each other, both feeling a little complicated.

Zhang Xiuqing forced a smile, "It seems Jingxuan has also made new friends."

Ding Heng snorted, "Yes, he won't be with us."

Ding Heng knew in his heart that it must be Pei Xingzhi's work, otherwise with Pi Jingxuan's personality, he would not take the initiative to get to know the people in the village.