93

Chapter 93

After the parents said a few words to Meng Mingxia, their attention was attracted by the little guy in Pei Xingzhi's arms who came up from behind. Even Meng Wanqiu was only briefly asked a question.

She took the round and soft little guy from her son-in-law's hand, and kept calling him "little darling" and "little Xixi" in her mouth, and was very affectionate.

Fearing that Xixi would be cold, she hurried into the house, called Pei Xingzhi and their four siblings in passing, and went in without looking back.

Now that she had a child, her status in the family had declined, and Meng Wanqiu was used to it.

She looked at Meng Mingxia and the two brothers and sisters, and spread her hands, and the generations were close.

Pei Xingzhi smiled and held Meng Wanqiu's hand, "Let's go, go back to the room first."

Meng Wanqiu nodded. It doesn't matter if she doesn't care. Anyway, she still has Pei Xingzhi, and he will always love her.

Holding hands with Pei Xingzhi, they walked into the house under Meng Mingxia's eyes.

Meng Mingxia: Getting married is great! He will get married tomorrow.

As for Meng Fengdong, who has been staying at home and can often go home, it's even worse. Meng Yanchun went to the cowshed, and Meng Fengdong was moving things miserably beside him. Meng Aiguo and Li Lanxiang didn't even look at them.

It's true that the farther away, the more fragrant, and the nearer, the stinky. Sons and daughters can't compare to the granddaughter Meng.

This was said for fun. During the days when the children were not at home, Meng Aiguo and Li Lanxiang talked about their children almost all the time at night.

However, they were not parents who liked to show their emotions. Now that their children were back safely, the two parents were happier than anyone else, but their happiness was buried in their hearts.

The couple went back to their room first.

When they opened the door, the familiar red lacquer furniture came into view. The air was filled with a faint wood fragrance, the washstand at the door, the dressing mirror next to it, and the large mahogany wardrobe in the room...

The bed was already covered with sheets and quilts. Meng Wanqiu threw herself on the quilt directly. The smell of the sun still remained on her nose, which softened her eyes.

Pei Xingzhi put the clothes in the closet. The clothes inside did not smell old, but fresh and soapy. He raised his mouth and turned to Meng Wanqiu and said, "It seems that mother has washed our clothes."

"Yeah, the quilt is also fragrant." Buried in the quilt, Meng Wanqiu's voice was buzzing.

"Get up and go to eat." Pei Xingzhi walked over and pulled Meng Wanqiu up.

"Yeah, I'm so sleepy, I want to sleep~" Meng Wanqiu's voice was soft and coquettish, and she stretched out the tail tone, pulling Pei Xingzhi to play tricks and not wanting to get up.

Pei Xingzhi's heart almost melted into a pool of water because of this spoiled girl. He sat by the bed and touched her back lovingly, "Would you like to sleep later? You didn't eat much on the train today. You will be hungry at night if you don't eat. Besides, if you don't get up, mother will come to call people later."

Meng Wanqiu made a whimpering sound, and was very coquettish. She pouted and grabbed Pei Xingzhi's hand, saying pitifully, "But I'm sleepy."

She got up early in the morning, took a train for a day, and then took a bull cart for four or five hours. The bumpy mountain road and the swaying on the road made Meng Wanqiu tired.