92

Chapter 92

The brothers and sisters left the station with a quarrel. As soon as they went out, they saw Meng Fengdong squatting next to the ox cart, playing in the snow with his back to them.

Meng Mingxia wanted to play a trick on him, so he deliberately came behind him quietly. What did this kid say? He whispered something, and it was hard to hear. He put his leg against Meng Fengdong's heel.

Others saw it, but they didn't say anything. Back home, with elders around, he felt relaxed, and his previous bad habits came out.

Seeing that Meng Fengdong hadn't noticed, Meng Mingxia raised his lips silently and said in a low voice, "What are you looking at?"

"Fuck--"

A voice suddenly appeared behind him, and Meng Fengdong's hair stood up. He stood up immediately, but his butt bumped into something, and the whole person fell forward and ate a mouthful of snow.

"Puff--"

Meng Mingxia laughed.

Meng Wanqiu and others also raised their lips.

Pfft---

After spitting out the snow in his mouth, Meng Fengdong turned over and saw a tall and handsome man standing in front of him.

He was stunned for a second, and after seeing the other person's face clearly, he immediately kicked him.

But who is Meng Mingxia? How could he be kicked so easily? His big hand grabbed Meng Fengdong's ankle and lifted him up.

"Ah, ah, second brother, let go quickly, my clothes are getting wet, big brother, sister and brother-in-law, save me!" Meng Fengdong was no match for Meng Mingxia. He saw Meng Yanchun and Meng Wanqiu not far away and immediately asked them for help.

Meng Yanchun's face turned black. This brat was like a wild horse that had been unbridled when he came back.

He squatted down, grabbed a handful of snow on the ground, squeezed it tightly, and threw it to Meng Mingxia.

"Old Second, you bastard, hurry up and pick him up. If his clothes get wet, you can wash them yourself."

Hiss--

The snowball hit Meng Mingxia's forehead squarely, leaving a red mark. You have to know that Meng Yanchun's accuracy and strength have been trained for many years by shooting birds and pheasants with an eight-part slingshot. He is no worse than professional soldiers.

"Brother, what are you doing? I want to pull him up, right Fengdong? I haven't seen you for so long. I miss you so much. What about you? Do you miss me?"

Meng Mingxia said as he pulled Meng Fengdong up and patted the snow on his back. There was only a little snow on the surface, but it was not wet inside.

"Haha, of course I miss my second brother. My second brother's skills are getting better and better. I didn't even notice him when he walked behind me." Meng Fengdong was angry, but he had to admit Meng Mingxia's skills.

Meng Mingxia smiled and wanted to hold Meng Fengdong's shoulders, but the boy dodged and a rope appeared in his hand.

Meng Mingxia: ...

"Second brother, you haven't been home for so long, you have forgotten what it feels like to drive cattle! Here, take it and remember it well." After saying that, Meng Fengdong sneaked to Meng Yanchun's side.

Just now, he noticed that Meng Yanchun was holding a little kid in his arms. Meng Fengdong immediately understood that this was the daughter of his sister and brother-in-law, his little nephew, Xiao Xixi.