88

Chapter 88

After Pei Xingzhi left, Meng Wanqiu asked Meng Mingxia if she wanted to return to the military area.

Meng Mingxia pondered for a while and answered that she would obey orders.

Meng Wanqiu didn't know what to say at that time.

She originally planned to take Meng Mingxia back with her, but now that Meng Mingxia gave such an answer, it was obviously not up to her.

Meng Mingxia sighed at her sister's silence, but did not comfort her.

He is a soldier, and their father is also a soldier. Therefore, both Meng Mingxia and Meng Wanqiu understand that military orders are like mountains, and understand the duty of soldiers - obeying orders.

"Captain, I'm back." Wang Jianren had not come in yet, but he had already heard his voice.

"What the division commander said, how should we arrange this." Meng Mingxia sat up, and Meng Wanqiu stuffed a pillow behind him so that he could lean on it.

This is a habit of soldiers. When listening to orders from their superiors, they always hold their heads high and their chests high, with an upright posture.

Wang Jian: "Well, the division commander was very happy to hear that you woke up, and told you to have a good rest. Because your injury this time is very serious, you don't have to rush back to the army. You are given a leave directly, and you can return after you recover from your injury."

"Leave!?" The brother and sister said in unison.

Meng Mingxia was surprised, and Meng Wanqiu was happy.

Meng Mingxia asked Wang Jian, "Is this your leave? Have you dealt with the army's affairs?"

Wang Jian scratched his head, "The division commander told you to have a good rest and not to worry about these things, There is nothing to do at the moment. "

Hearing this, Meng Mingxia asked again: "What about you guys?"

Wang Jian stood at the end of the bed and said as a matter of course: "Of course we will also take a vacation and return after the New Year. Hehe, I haven't been home for a long time. I don't know how happy my parents and my wife are this time."

Seeing Wang Jian's happy look, his face eased, "Okay, remember to buy some good things for the old couple and sister-in-law when you go back. Don't be silly and give money directly. The old people are reluctant to spend it."

Wang Jian nodded, "I know, head of the group."

"Then when do you plan to go back? Have you bought the ticket? Do you plan to take the train or the bus..."

Seeing Meng Mingxia chattering like an old mother, Meng Wanqiu was very happy. The boy who once worried his parents, scolded him every day and beat him every three days, has now grown into a man who shoulders responsibilities and is trusted by his comrades.

Among the three people sent here, Wang Jian recovered the best. If it weren't for taking care of Meng Mingxia and another comrade Xu Feng, Wang Jian would have been discharged from the hospital long ago with the few superficial injuries left on his body.

Now, Meng Mingxia, who worried him, has woken up, and Xu Feng's family is in Y Province. He has a good family background and can go to the hospital tomorrow. Both comrades have someone to take care of them, so Wang Jian is no longer worried.

He packed his things that day, bought a ticket home, and left the next day.

After Meng Mingxia asked Wang Jian about his plans, he hurriedly changed his clothes and left, rushing to the train station to buy a ticket to go home tomorrow.