Chapter 6

Heidi's Pov

All i can think about since i've been home and in my room is when bella kissed me, we aren't even friends but just partners for our parents too fight the other crew.

I don't even know if things could even work out between us , being close too her and seeing her at work? it's like she has two different personalities but she is hot- i slapped my head for thinking that way it was quiet in the condo , very quiet.

I walked out of my room and heidi was sitting on the couch watching an show it looked interesting so i sat beside her it's like i haven't learned my lesson just yet and wanted too be near her even more.

I tried to focus on the screen, but my thoughts kept drifting back to that kiss. My heart raced every time I remembered the way her lips felt against mine. I wondered if she felt the same confusion, the same pull. I glanced at her, trying to read her expression, but she seemed completely absorbed in the show.

The silence between us was almost unbearable. I wanted to say something, anything, to break the tension. But words failed me. Instead, I just sat there, hoping that somehow, she'd understand what I was feeling. Maybe, just maybe, she'd feel the same way too.

i decided too get on my phone , maybe my friends can help me. I texted my friend from the bar she's been my friend since forever she suggested buying her flowers so i did , i ubered them because we just got back from the store.

The doorbell rang so i went and got it picking the flowers i wanted and payed , i saw Bella look at me so i smiled and turned away.

I walked over to her handing her the flowers , Thank you for the kiss it's only necessary i give you something back i winked at her and saw her face go red "that's not very ms scary mafia leader mrs shadow" she was teasing me and i felt all the negative energy go away i sighed sitting down.

Do you wanna hang out with me and my friends? I asked and she raised an eyebrow at me , "Sure, but i'm picking where we go" she smiled and i nodded adding then i'll pay she raised her eyebrow at me once again and then walked over to her bag , i walked behind her and grabbed her bag.

You can set up your clothes in my closet , she had the reddest face ever and i couldn't help but laugh she punched me and i laughed again.

Bella's Pov

She's being super nice too me out of no where i can't believe it, maybe she does feel the same way as me. I picked out my clothes i wore an casual Red blouse and black suit pants with Silver high heels in the bathroom getting ready i touched up my makeup i heard an knock at the door i opened and saw Heidi.

I looked at her outfit and back at mine , she's wearing a red button up with black suit pants and silver heels as well i looked up at Heidi and heidi was looking at my outfit.

I'll change we're practically wearing the sa- "don't. I like it " she winked at me and i shut the door so fast then opened it again , im so sorry i- her hands traveled too my waist pulling me out of the bathroom "Come on, we're gonna be late Bell"

in my mind: bell? did she just call me bell? not bella? or isabella? bell.. goddd this woman is so attractive she's too sweet for me.

I nodded my head and gulped her hands still on my waist as she let go i missed her touch , we walked out getting in the car we drove too the restaurant i picked.

Laylas Pov

I saw Heidi and immediately squealed running too her sarah told me too slow down she might close line me i laughed Sooo heidi whos this i pointed at the girl she's obviously sexy if i do say so myself Heidi gave me an face and i knocked it off , so she's the girl you was talking about huh?