chapter 34

### Chapter 34: A Proposal Under the Stars

**Heidi's POV**

Five years had flown by, each moment strengthening the bond between Heidi and Isabella. Today was special; Heidi had planned something she hoped would mark the beginning of a new chapter in their lives. As they arrived at the rose garden, the evening sun cast a warm, golden hue over the blossoms, making the setting feel almost dreamlike.

Heidi took a deep breath and knelt on one knee among the roses, her heart pounding with a mixture of excitement and nervousness. She pulled out a delicate ring, its sparkle reflecting the light of the setting sun. Looking up at Isabella, her eyes filled with love and sincerity, she began, "Isabella, these past five years have been the happiest of my life. I've cherished every moment with you, and I want to spend the rest of my life making you as happy as you've made me. Will you marry me?"

**Isabella's POV**

The sight of Heidi on one knee, surrounded by the beauty of the rose garden, overwhelmed Isabella. Her heart raced, tears welling up in her eyes as she looked at the woman she loved more than anything. "Heidi," she whispered, her voice choked with emotion. "Yes, I will marry you."

As Heidi slipped the ring onto her finger, Isabella's tears flowed freely. She fell into Heidi's arms, their laughter mingling with their tears as they embraced. The rose garden seemed to celebrate with them, the petals fluttering as if they too were rejoicing in the moment.

**Heidi's POV**

Later, as they headed to the restaurant, Heidi was dressed in a vintage suit that perfectly blended classic elegance with a touch of modern sophistication. The sight of Heidi in the suit made Isabella's heart skip a beat.

"You look incredible," Isabella said, her voice filled with admiration and a hint of awe. "I can't take my eyes off you."

Heidi's eyes sparkled with mischief. "Well, I was hoping to impress my fiancée. Did I succeed?"

Isabella laughed, her cheeks flushing. "Definitely. It's a little distracting, actually."

**Heidi's POV**

At the restaurant, the atmosphere was intimate and warm. As they were seated, Heidi leaned closer, her eyes twinkling with playful energy. "You know," she said, "I can't help but notice how flustered you look."

Isabella shook her head, smiling. "It's your fault for looking so good. I'm just trying to keep my composure."

Heidi's gaze softened. "I'm glad I can make you feel that way. You make me feel the same."

**Isabella's POV**

Dinner was filled with laughter and flirtatious banter. Heidi's charm and Isabella's warmth created a magical evening. As they left the restaurant, Isabella felt an overwhelming sense of happiness and anticipation for what was to come.

**Heidi's POV**

After dinner, Heidi drove them to a secluded beach. The sun was setting, casting vibrant colors across the sky. A blanket was spread out on the sand, and rose petals were scattered around, creating a romantic atmosphere. A bottle of rosemary wine and a picnic basket awaited them.

As they walked along the beach, the world seemed to fall away, leaving just the two of them in their own private paradise. They settled on the blanket, their hands intertwined.

**Isabella's POV**

The serenity of the setting sun and the gentle sound of the waves created an almost spiritual atmosphere. As they talked, laughed, and shared their dreams, Isabella felt a profound connection with Heidi. The love they shared was more than just a feeling; it was an experience that transcended the physical world.

"Heidi," Isabella said softly, "tonight is perfect. I can't believe how lucky I am to have you in my life."

Heidi's eyes glistened with emotion. "I feel the same way. Every moment with you is a gift, and tonight is just another example of how wonderful our life together is."

**Heidi's POV**

As the sun dipped below the horizon, Heidi looked into Isabella's eyes. "Tonight has been magical," she said, her voice filled with deep affection. "I feel so incredibly lucky to have you by my side."

Isabella leaned in, her voice full of love. "I'm lucky too. You've made every day special, and I can't wait for our future together."

**Heidi's POV**

After their enchanting evening on the beach, they drove home, their hearts full. Heidi pulled over on a quiet road, the stars shining brightly above them. They climbed onto the roof of the car, lying back to stargaze.

**Isabella's POV**

As they lay under the vast expanse of the night sky, Isabella's gaze was fixed on the stars. But her thoughts were centered on Heidi. She admired her not just for her beauty, but for the depth of her love and the strength of their bond.

"Heidi," Isabella said softly, "the stars are beautiful, but they don't hold a candle to how amazing you are."

Heidi turned to her, her heart swelling with love. "You always know how to make me feel special. I love you more than anything."

**Isabella's POV**

Isabella smiled, her heart full. "I love you too. This night, this moment, it's everything I've ever dreamed of."

Heidi gently wrapped her arm around Isabella, pulling her close. "Here's to many more nights like this," she whispered.

As they lay together, their hearts beat in perfect harmony under the starlit sky, their love illuminated by the celestial light. The night was a testament to their journey, a beautiful reflection of their deep and enduring love.