Chapter 3

Heidi's Pov

My ears were ringing it was hot scorching actually i opened my eyes and i was tied down too a chair great it seems isabella that bitch managed too get me here. Just great.

The offices doors opened and i heard a clap i was looking down as the lights suddenly came on after the clap i heard a mischievous cackling laugh it was familiar .

Isabella.. i asked quietly before looking up "aww someone already knows me" i groaned and started too try and get out of the chair "stay there your daddy will be here soon wittle pwincess" she said snarky.

i rolled my eyes relaxing my muscles but then tensed up again after being slapped by her "i was talking too you , i don't get an response ? how rude"

"isabella be nice too our guests" the door opened and an masculine voice came out i turned my head away from isabella as she laughed "yes father, i shall leave you alone now my loveee" her manic laugh pisses me off so much and her calling me her love? fuck no. I spit at her "that's enough." Isabella marched out wiping my spit off her dress.

Mr shadows Pov

"The hell do you want" Heidi said fearlessly i shook my head , Im not trying too hurt you no that's not it, i want your fathers attention and too get that , i had too get too the daughter. He laughed sitting down at his desk, He should be arriving soon, my security already is on look out oh and your darling moth- "keep your hands off my fucking mom you dumb bitc-" now how heidi that's not very nice i snickered getting up opening my door.

hmm sounds like they're here for youuu "You and your whole family are deranged"

"CARLOS I WILL FUCKING END YOU , KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF MY DAUGHTER"

Now now marlow that's no way too treat your host, i kicked him in the knee and watched him fall too the ground so weak you really need too practice your endurance i was hoping for some fun-

"DAD"

not now isabella im finnaly getting my fu-

Gun shots were fired outside of the building

You son of a bitch- "It's not me carlos me and my wife came alone for my daughter do you think i'd really be that reckless" Well yes , yes i would.

ISABELLA GET IN THE OFFICE NOW , i dragged mr marlow by his feet into my office and signaled 4 security guards too grab his wife .

——

Isabella's pov

I was shot.. but my dad is too busy with his stupid rival with Heidi's dad too even give a shit , i sat down at the office table.

i winced in pain and covered my hand over the bullet hole i put my head down on the table i felt heidi watching me. "is someone gonna untie me yet?! Isabella is in pain!! she's been shot CARLOS YOUR FUCKING DAUGHTER HAS BEEN SHOT-" Carlos dropped the gun his eyes flashed with worry as he sped over too his daughter "Isabella show me , where , isabella hey stay with me baby .. no no no"

i winced again moving my hand from my wound i was bleeding bad "I WANT ALL ARMS OUT THERE NOW ELIMINATE THE THREAT"

"Carlos, i'll get my guys watch your daughter" Marlow added quickly standing too his feet , grabbing his wife's hand "untie our daughter and stand close too her"

"GET AN FUCKING MEDIC NOW NOW NOW" heidi yelled, her mother looking at her guarding her eyes away from me, my father stood as if he was paralyzed with fear i suddenly blacked out.

——

Heidi's pov

my head was panicking.. i was locked on isabella but my mother guarded my eyes the glass too the entrance was being shot out my dads security was on the way, it seems our war has an third party..

i got up out of the chair after being untied , i grabbed Isabella and tore an sleeve off her dads suit he stared at me furiously "The hell are you doing" I'm saving your daughters life because all you can do is stand there and watch.

I wrapped it around Her wound applying pressure , Add pressure and do not stop until the bleeding does i grabbed her dads hand my hand was drenched in her blood i was angry, scared, tired .. worried.. worried for my enemy?

I told my dad too pass me an gun and he did it we went out closing the door for safety for the shadows "Never thought we'd be teaming like this" my dad said as we sneaked out , i sniped one of the enemy teams.

"stay silent keep your focus" i gritted my teeth hearing my dad talk too me as if he was the one who was just tied up in the shadows office.

isabella's blood on my hands didn't make my situation any better.
—-
Isabella's pov

I woke up , the first thing that came out my mouth was heidi.

Where's heidi , i looked at my father who was covered in my blood i was about to pass out again

"don't worry about that baby , come on stay with me please bella im so sorry" i held my dads hand the medic finally arrived the shooting was over and as the door opened i saw heidi's hands covered with blood i didn't know who's blood but my eyes were locked on hers.

Come too watch me die? "Enough bella she saved you , the feud is over we have an new one too look out for" my eyes widened and an little smirk appeared for heidi's mouth and then faded fastly i rolled my eyes and winced when i was being stitched up.
—-

Marlows Pov

    We're gonna have to work together carlos "No shit marlow no fucking shit, my daughter was shot ?!" and my daughter was tied up IN THE PLACE YOUR DAUGHTER WAS SHOT-

"BOYS THAT IS ENOUGH" mrs shadow yelled and i dropped my fist from Carlos "you're both right we are gonna have to work together, Most importantly OUR daughters will work together."

i scoffed, If heidi is harmed any way Carlos so help me- "I will say my appreciation too heidi for saving my daughter, i will teach Bella too be polite too mrs shadow and mrs's shadow , But i will now lower my guard on you Marlow." I tightened my fist when my wife looked at me i relaxed
—-

Carlos Pov

our company's will be conjoined , sign here , and here you will make twice the income you did before. Marlow signed and i walked him and his wife out of my office Heidi and Bella were already arguing

"that's enough heidi , come on"

Bella's Pov

yea listen too your daddy walk away daddy's girl- "You too bella, enough you both will be working together now, especially for this case" my jaw dropped and so did heidi's i picked mine up fast , what ever, just don't expect friendship- "Enough bella just drop it"

"You'll be staying with heidi for an week for your recovery" Fuck that- "you will listen too me, her parents informed me you will be protected and guarded under their protection all hours of the day and night " are you serious? no you have too be joking "Come on bella.." i heard heidi say my name and i scoffed.

Whatever you're letting me get my clothes out of my house first "you can wear mine, don't worry they're clean, unlike you."

We exited the company, walking over the glass and blood spill it looked like a war happened wich it basically did.