Chapter 25

Heidi's POV

It's been a week. A week since Isabella and I have torn ways, and every day feels like a battle against the rage burning inside me. I hate Hazel. I resent Hazel with every fiber of my being. If I could, I'd kill her without a second thought. But today, I have my own mission. A warehouse full of people threatening to tread on our land needs to be taken down, and I'm the one to do it.

I've grown colder, more psychotic. The pain of losing Isabella has pushed me to the brink, and now, I'm determined to make my way to the top heir to the throne, no matter the cost. I don't care what's at stake anymore.

I walked into the company building with a newfound sense of purpose. My suit was tailored to perfection, hugging my curves in all the right places. My posture was confident, exuding an aura of power and sexiness. As I strode through the halls, heads turned, but one gaze in particular caught my attention.

Isabella's POV

I couldn't believe my eyes. Heidi walked into the building, her presence commanding the room. She looked stunning, almost glowing with a fierce determination. My heart ached at the sight of her, but I quickly looked away, reminding myself that we had parted ways. There was no going back.

Heidi's POV

I ignored the stares and made my way to Carlos's office. The door was open, and he looked up as I entered, his expression one of surprise and admiration. "Heidi," he said, standing up. "You look... formidable."

I'm ready for the mission, I said, my voice steady and unwavering. Give me the details.

I watched Heidi with a mix of pride and concern. She had changed, grown harder and more determined. "This is a dangerous task," I warned, handing her the file. "A warehouse full of armed men. Are you sure you don't want backup?"

I don't need backup, I replied coldly. I can handle this on my own.

Carlos studied me for a moment before nodding. "Alright, but be careful. This isn't a game."

Crew Member's POV

We watched as Heidi accepted the mission with a steely resolve. There was a palpable tension in the air, a mix of admiration and fear. She was a force to be reckoned with, and we all knew it.

Carlos's POV

Good luck, I said, my voice filled with genuine concern. And remember, we're here if you need us.

Heidi's POV

I nodded, turning on my heel and leaving the office. The weight of the mission settled on my shoulders, but it only fueled my determination. I had one goal: to take down the threat and prove that I was the rightful heir to the throne.

As I ventured out on my own, I felt a sense of liberation. The rage and pain that had consumed me were now my driving force. I was ready to face whatever lay ahead, and nothing would stand in my way.

Isabella's POV

I watched from a distance as Heidi left the building, her stride confident and unyielding. My heart ached with a mix of regret and longing, but I knew she was on a path of her own now. I could only hope that she would find the strength to overcome whatever challenges lay ahead.

—————-~~~~~~~~——-

         The WareHouse.

Heidi's POV

The warehouse loomed ahead, a decrepit monument to the filth and corruption that dared to threaten our territory. I felt the familiar rush of adrenaline, my heart pounding with a mix of anticipation and rage. This was my mission, my chance to prove that I was the rightful heir, and I would show no mercy.