Chapter 7

Heidi's Pov

I fell asleep on the couch with isabella's legs on my lap, I woke up and i was practically spooning her , she was awake on her phone just scrolling through TikTok, i coughed and she rubbed my hand on her waist.

"Someone fell asleep beside me so i just let them sleep" she laughed softly and opened her snapchat taking an picture of me , i was flustered as soon as i woke up great, i raised up scooting down and getting up.

I rubbed my head , Sorry Bell i didn't mean to intrude your personal space , an sweet smile looked at me with so much warmth i immediately blushed "It's okay, i wanted you too lay by me heidi that's why i didn't wake you up , so good morning"

I stood there for a moment, feeling the warmth of her smile radiate through me. My heart pounded in my chest as I looked into her eyes, which seemed to be searching mine for something unspoken. Before I could stop myself, I found my hand reaching out to brush a strand of hair from her face. Isabella's breath quickened , and for a moment, the world around us seemed to stand still . We were caught in a bubble of our own making, the air thick with anticipation.

Without thinking, I leaned in, my lips hovering inches from hers. The tension between us was almost unbearable. Then, as if drawn by an invisible force, our lips met in a kiss that was both tender and fierce. It was a kiss that spoke of long-buried feelings and unspoken desires, a kiss that seemed to last an eternity. When we finally pulled away, we were both breathless, our foreheads resting against each other.

"Wow," Isabella whispered, her eyes wide with surprise and something else—something that mirrored the emotions swirling inside me. I couldn't help but smile, my heart swelling with a mix of joy and disbelief.

Yeah, wow i replied softly, my voice tinged with awe. Good morning, Bella.

Bella threw an pillow at me "Get ready we have too meet our parents at the company something about an plan too take the enemy crew down and something else i don't know i hung up because you was snoring so loud"

——

Isabella's Pov

At my dads company i had too stay focused so i stood away from heidi , she was standing by her mom and dad , We was talking about the plan too take down the enemy crew. Carlos, my father and Marlow Heidi's dad was working together Mrs shadow her name is Veta they're all three helping strategize the plan.

Carlos leaned over the table, his eyes scanning the map laid out before them. "We need to hit them where it hurts the most," he said, pointing to a key location on the map. Marlow nodded in agreement, his face serious. "Agreed. We need to be precise and efficient. No room for mistakes."

Heidi's emotions were a mix of determination and anxiety. I could see it in her eyes as she glanced at her parents, trying to stay strong. She knew the stakes were high, and her family's safety depended on the success of this plan. She squeezed her mom's hand for reassurance, and Mrs. Shadow gave her a comforting smile.

My father added, "Our best chance is to divide and conquer. My wife, you take the north side with your team " he looked at my mom her name was Charlotte i looked at my mom and nodded "Marlow, you handle the south with Veta,  I will coordinate from the center. Bella and Heidi will take care of north wing" The room was filled with a tense but focused energy. Everyone knew their roles and the risks involved, but we were united in our goal to take down the enemy crew.

I looked at heidi and prepared for tonight, My ammo bag and Chest plate was heavy, looking at heidi how sexy she is in her chest plate and the Gun strapped across her , we both wore suits so our chest plates were hidden , we had too wear sunglasses as well, they added too our vision as they had night vision .