Chapter 12

Isabella's pov

I stretched out when waking up, i could feel Heidi's breath on my back i stood up walking into the closet picking out an outfit.

"Good morning.." Heidi said softly and i looked back at her , good morning love, i finished getting dressed.

I have plans with hazel today i hope you don't mind she nodded and looked at me "send security with you today?" no no , can't do that Hazel is an singer can't do that.

Heidi raised her brow at me getting out of bed , i walked too her and kissed her nose, i promise too be safe , you have an meeting with Marlow and Carlos today, pick me up after? then i'll be completely safe i said holding her hand.

she sighed "i don't wanna go too the meeting" she walked too the closet picking out an casual outfit i looked at her and titled my head then looked at my outfit.

I put those clothes back and gave her clothes too match mine, grey fitted pants with black converse and a yellow tee , i fixed her hair and she leaned her head on me.

I know you don't want too heidi but you need to , i rubbed her head and got my purse , I'll be back honey, i made you breakfast last night by the way it's in the fridge i kissed her before leaving she was in an instant better mood i laughed softly too myself exiting the condo and driving too Hazels event.

Heidi's pov

No Bell today, i sighed and put my clothes on checking my phone. The meeting is in 20 minutes i better hurry , i went out getting in my car driving too carlos company.

I walked into the company building, and went too the office i was still tired and couldn't get last nights events out of my head.

"Alright let's get started, marlow get the lights" he said putting on the white board and clicking onto his computer.

"Now that they are taken down , we are too get the rest of the stock coming into the warehouse that will be around 3 today , then tommorow we will have an meeting with all of us, we have decided too team up with some insiders too see what next too do with the stock."

Heidi leaned forward, her eyes sharp with determination. "We need to be strategic about this. The market is volatile right now, and we can't afford any mistakes. Marlow, what do you think? Should we sell off a portion of the stock while the prices are high, or should we hold on and wait for a potential increase?"

Marlow, always the analytical one, took a moment to consider. "I think we should sell a portion now. It diversifies our risk and ensures we lock in some profit. However, we should also keep an eye on the market trends. If we notice any indicators of a significant price surge, we can act accordingly. It's about balancing risk and reward."

Carlos nodded, his fingers tapping rhythmically on the table. "Good point, Marlow. Let's split the stock. We'll sell 60% today and hold on to the remaining 40%. Meanwhile, I'll reach out to our insiders and get their take on the situation. We need to stay ahead of the game and make sure we're not caught off guard by any sudden changes."

The room buzzed with the intensity of their discussion, each member contributing their expertise. The stakes were high, and every decision counted. As the meeting continued, the strategies became more refined, and the team's confidence grew.

isabella's pov

I talked too hazel about her singing , she said she really likes it. We talked about opening a designer brand together. We strategized certain points. i winced a little as i was sore from last night activity that kept coming in and out of my head.

Hazel looked at me and smirked. "Someone's been having fun without me, no fair."

i rolled my eyes and drank my water "We should talk about certain branding materials as well, we want all the sizes as well" Hazel added and i agreed something was missing we needed more team work most definitely.