Chapter 16

Isabella's POV

I woke up to the faint sound of my phone call still buzzing softly, a reminder of the late-night conversation I had with Heidi. I decided to hang up, wanting to give my love a chance to wake up peacefully without my chatter in the background. After stretching out the sleep, I got dressed, pulling on my favorite grey sweats and a white tank top. I slipped into my white Forces, feeling comfortable yet ready for action.

Before heading out, I snapped a picture of my outfit and sent it to Heidi, urging her to match me today. We had a plan in motion, one that would set the tone for our territory. The other mafia crew was treading on our ground, and it was time to remind them who owned these streets.

———-~~~~———-

Heidi's POV

I awoke to the bright sunlight filtering through my curtains and instinctively reached for my phone. The call from Isabella had ended, leaving me slightly disappointed but excited for the day ahead. I quickly checked my messages and smiled when I saw Bella's outfit. Grey sweats and a white tank top? I could definitely match that.

Throwing off my covers, I rummaged through my closet, eager to find the perfect combination. I settled on a pair of grey joggers and a fitted white tank that hugged my body just right. Grabbing my matching white sneakers, I felt the adrenaline kick in as I realized today was going to be intense. We were going into enemy territory, and I couldn't wait to stand by Bella's side.

---

——-~~At Bella's Dad's Company~~——-

Once we met up at Bella's dad's company, the atmosphere was charged. The air was thick with anticipation and a sense of purpose. Carlos and Marlow were already at the table, poring over maps and diagrams of the enemy's operations. Bella and I joined them, and I could see the fierce concentration etched on her face.

"Here's the plan," Carlos began, pointing at the map. "We hit do exactly what we talked about at the first meeting ,at three different points. Marlow will take the left with me , Veta and Charlotte; Bella and Heidi will lead the charge from the front. We need precision and speed. They won't know what hit them."

As I glanced around the table, I could see everyone nodding in agreement. Veta and Charlotte listened intently, their expressions serious. Bella's eyes were burning with determination, and I felt my heart race at the thought of what was to come. This was our territory, and we weren't about to let anyone take it from us.

-———~~~—-

~~~~~The Attack~~~~

The moment arrived, and as we moved out, the adrenaline surged. The streets were alive with energy as we approached the enemy's stronghold. My heart raced in my chest, the sounds of distant engines and muffled voices echoing in the air.

"On my mark..." Bella whispered, her voice steady. I could see the tension building, and then, with a fierce shout, we charged forward.

The clash was explosive. Gunfire erupted, and the air was filled with the shouts of our crew and the enemy's confused cries. I could hear the thudding of my heart against my chest, the adrenaline fueling my every move. Bella was beside me, and together we fought like a whirlwind, taking down anyone who dared to challenge us.

Marlow and Carlos were a force to be reckoned with, flanking the enemy and cutting through their defenses. Veta and Charlotte moved like shadows, striking swiftly and disappearing before anyone could react. The chaos and violence enveloped us, a thrilling reminder of what we were capable of.

With each moment, the excitement grew, and I could feel the pulse of the battle driving us forward. We were a team, united in our mission, and nothing could stand in our way. Our victory was not just about territory; it was about proving ourselves and showing the world that we were a force to be reckoned with.