Chapter 14

Heidi's POV

We were in the condo, the air thick with tension that seemed to pulse between us. I glanced over at Bell, who was looking at me with an insatiable hunger, her eyes dark and sultry, as if I were a feast laid out before her. A wicked smile crept onto my lips as I felt the heat radiating from her gaze. The kitchen felt stifling, the heat building around us, and yet we weren't even cooking. The lingering scent of alcohol hung in the air, mingling with the sweet, intoxicating perfume that clung to Bell's skin.

I leaned casually against the counter, my posture relaxed, but my heart raced with the thrill of the unspoken challenge. Bell stepped closer, her gaze never wavering, and I could feel the weight of her desire pressing against me. You think you can handle me? I teased, my voice dripping with playful confidence. Her breath hitched, a flush creeping up her neck. "I know I can," she replied, her voice low, laced with a mix of confidence and submission that sent a shiver of excitement through me. I could see the raw longing in her eyes, the way her body leaned toward me, craving my touch.

The space between us vanished, and I could feel the heat radiating off her, intoxicating and heady. Beg for it, I commanded, my tone firm, relishing the power I held over her. The challenge hung in the air, and I watched as Bell's breath quickened, her eyes flashing with a mix of frustration and desire. "Please, Heidi," she whispered, her voice trembling with need. "I need you. I want you." The sincerity in her plea ignited something wild within me, and I could feel the dominance surging to the surface.

With a small motion, I closed the gap between us, my body colliding with hers as I captured her lips in a fierce kiss. The world around us melted away, and I felt her gasp against my mouth, a sound that fueled my desire. I deepened the kiss, my hands gripping her waist, pulling her flush against me. The taste of alcohol lingered on her lips, intoxicating and sweet, driving me to urgency. Bell melted under my touch, her hands winding around my neck, fingers curling tightly in my hair as if she were trying to anchor herself to reality. I could feel the way her body responded to me, arching into my frame, surrendering to the raw intensity of our connection.

I pulled back just enough to meet her gaze, my eyes locking onto hers, a smirk playing on my lips. You're mine I growled, the words slipping from my lips as I leaned in to claim her again. This time, the kiss was rougher, more demanding. I pressed her back against the counter, my body pinning her in place as our lips moved together in a heated dance. She moaned softly, the sound reverberating through me, and I could feel the heat pooling in the pit of my stomach. I nipped at her bottom lip, eliciting another gasp, and I reveled in the control I had over her. The way she responded to me, desperate and needy, only fueled my desire further.

"Tell me how much you want me," I whispered against her lips, my breath hot and heavy. I could see her struggle to find the words, the need in her eyes palpable. I want you, Heidi. I want you to take me, she finally breathed, the vulnerability in her voice driving me wild.  With a low groan , I crashed my lips against hers once more, our kiss turning feverish and desperate. My hands roamed her body, exploring the curves and contours, pulling her closer, deeper into our shared chaos. It was a battle of urgency and passion, and I was determined to win.

The kitchen was filled with the sounds of our breathy gasps and soft moans as we lost ourselves in each other, tasting the intoxicating blend of desire and dominance, surrendering to the fire that raged between us.

—————
——————-( ˘ ³˘)♥︎ℯ𝓃𝒿ℴ𝓎𝓎𝓎----

---

Isabella's POV

I woke up beside Heidi, the warmth of her body radiating against mine. Yet, the soreness I felt reminded me of the wild night we had shared—a long, passionate tangle of limbs and whispering promises. A smirk crept onto my lips as I leaned over and playfully bit down on her ear, eliciting a soft groan from her. It was time to wake up; we had a busy day ahead of us at the company. I swung my legs over the side of the bed and started to get dressed, throwing a matching outfit on the bed next to her—a fitted black blazer and tailored pants, the kind that exuded power and confidence.