Chapter 7

Somehow I was able to fall asleep. I wasn't going to think of what happened yesterday's I was going to "kick the bucket and just say fuck it". That's normally what I said to push bad memories out of my head. The cuts on my arm were noticeable but weren't obvious or painful so hopefully I wouldn't need to explain them very often. I got dressed in a red a white retro base ball tee and some jeans. I put on my favorite white low top converse and put my hair into a tight ponytail. I made sure to put a poptart in the toaster and note on the table all for Chapin. I packed my bag, threw on my coat and was out the door quicker than usual. I was thankful I didn't have to deal with Karen that morning. She was probably sleeping off the hangover.

I pushed the thought of her from my mind as I boarded the bus I was waiting for. I took my regular seat in the back of the bus and out in my head phones. I decided to listen to "sofa" by Ed Sheeran to get me out of the crappy mood I was in. I bobbed my head to the beat and mouthed the words while doing so. My stop came sooner than expected. I got off the bus and began my short journey tithe school. As I walked I admired the environment around me. The way the wind blew in the trees, the look of gasoline spilled on pavement; giving it that rainbow color, the smell of rain fresh in the air. I loved it all. I could stay out there all day.

I approached the school doors much too soon. I opened the doors but, unlike the day before, everyone in the hallway stopped their conversation to stare at me. I had been there one day. How could I already be the talk of the school? I kept my headphones in. I didn't want to overheat whatever they were saying about me. I walked to my locker and kept my head down trying not to make eye contact with anyone. I opened my locker quickly and got the books needed for my first class. As I closed my locker door, Harry appeared out of no where. I jumped hard again and clutched t chest.

"Jesus Christ! Could you fucking warn me next time?!" I yelled as I tried to slow my heart rate. Harry just laughed.

"So we having a round 2 to yesterday?" Harry asked with a cheeky smirk. I shushed him loudly as I looked around to check if anyone heard.

"Don't speak so fucking loud! People could hear you!"

Harry stood up straight and put out his hand motioning for me to give him my bag. I gave it to him and we started walking side by side.

"Temper temper!" He said. dramatically.

"That's no kind of language for a little lady." He said shaking his finger disapprovingly.

"And besides, it doesn't matter if they know or not." He said.

"First of all, I never said I was a little lady." I snapped back. "And second of all, yes it does! I can't have that getting around!" I whispered.

Harry chuckled and stood in front of me to stop me and whisper so no one could hear but me.

"Since you're with me, people already assume that we're fucking." He said with a smirk. "Might as well prove them right." He responded as he continued to walk down the hall. I walked after him.

"I'm not going to prove them right! What kind if whore do you think I am?" I yelled as I grabbed my bag out of his hand.

I stood in front of him and waited for his response. He was really pissing me off. Harry looked around and noticed that we had created a bit of a scene. He smirked at the ground and then looked at me with dead eyes.

"Not just any whore..." He said. He stepped an inch away from my face and whispered

"..MY whore."

I froze in anger. He just called me his whore in front of a group of people I snapped out of my trance to see Harry smirking at me. I cocked my hand back and slapped him so hard my hand stung. I heard the crowd of people gasp as I turned around immediately and started walking swiftly towards my next class.