Chapter 19

-------------|| { Harry's POV } ||------------

God dammit! Someone please staple my mouth shut. "Later today.." What was I thinking?! Why would I say that? Its like whenever I'm within a 5 mile radius of Alex my mind goes out of the window. Fuck it. I might as well tell her. Its not like I can just shake off this feeling. I've tried. I know It's dangerous but there's no going back now...

--------------|| { Alex's POV } ||-------------

I walked to my locker with Harry close behind me. After multiple tries I finally got my locker open and placed my ripped dress in it. Luckily, I had a change of shoes in there so I wouldn't have to wear my gladiator sandals with sweat pants. I slipped on my black and white Air Max Nikes and put the sandals in their place beside the dress in my locker. I jumped slightly at the sound of the bell.

"Shit. We are never in class anymore." I chuckled. He laughed along with me while I closed my locker. It was silent for a minute as me and Harry stared at each other while the student began filling the hallway. One student bumped into me causing me to lose the little stare contest. Harry cleared his throat and leaned in so I could hear him.

"You wanna ditch again?" He asked with hopeful eyes.

"We ditched like 2 days ago. I don't wanna push it." I said. I wanted to go. Lord knows I did but ditching once without consequences was lucky. I don't think we could twice in the same week.

Harry fell silent for a minute before he looked to me again with the same hopeful glint in his eyes as before.

"What if I told you I could get us both out of here with NO consequences. Guaranteed." He said with a smirk.

"Is that so? And how will you manage that?" I asked.

He didn't say anything. He just chuckled to himself and smiled as he took my hand, towing me behind him as we jogged down the hallway. Harry and I stopped in front of the nurses office. I was confused but I was just going to let Harry handle this so I stayed quiet. Harry knocked twice and the door opened to a very young looking woman. She was maybe 5'4 with short, straight, black hair that framed her thin face nicely. She was thin and the black, knee length, pencil skirt accentuated her long legs. She had a white button up dress shirt tucked into that with what looked like some sort of doctors coat on top. Her eyes widened when she saw Harry but she quickly composed herself when Harry smiled warmly at her.

"Hello Melissa." He greeted with a wide smile.

"Oh. H-Hello Harry. I wasn't expecting you." She said shakily. She stood in the doorway like a child confronted with new surroundings. She looked frightened and uncomfortable.

"Well aren't you going to let us in?" Harry asked motioning towards the door. She jumped a bit but opened the door completely and waved us in.

"Oh! Yes, of course. Come into my office." She said as Harry and I walked into her small space. She sat in her chair and took a sip from her coffee mug.

"So what can I do for you two?" she asked while she nervously fiddled with her skirt.

"Well me and my friend here were wondering if you could help us take the rest of the day off." He said plainly. I gave him a questioning look but dropped it. He must know what he's doing.

"I'm sorry I cant do that Mr. Styles. I could lose my job." She said as she looked to her shoes.

"Come now Melissa. I know you didn't forget about your little ... situation." he said as he rubbed his nose and smiled at her darkly. He stood up and walked over to where she was sat. He leaned over causing her to wince. He put his lips to her ear and whispered:

"You and I both know that's the least of your problems." He said before walking back over to me. She closed her eyes and rested her head in her hands.

"So! About that day off." Harry said, his gentle tone returning as if it had never left. The nurse took a deep breath and stood up. She wore a forced smile as she took out a note pad and paper.

"No problem Mr. Styles. I'll have that ready for you in a few." She said as she stepped out of the room. She came back shortly after with a neatly written note for the office to receive, It said that Harry and I were to be excused from all of our classes on a count of a death in the family. Harry read over it quickly and handed it back to.

"Wonderful Melissa. You never disappoint. I'll be seeing you." He said as he took my hand and guided me out of the office and back to my locker to collect my things.

"What was that all about?" I asked while I took my bag out of the locker and shut it.

"What do you mean?" he asked while he took the bag from me and put it over his own shoulder.

"You know exactly what I mean. How did you manage to get her to do that for us?" I stated as we walked to his large range rover.

"Oh that. Eh, I guess I just have a way with words." He said as he opened the passengers side door for me.

"Mhm. Sure." I said as I stepped into the car. Harry went around to the drivers side and closed the door. He took a deep breath and turned to me.

"Where do you wanna go?" He asked.

"Anywhere.." I said as harry pulled out of the drive way.

"Yeah that's specific. C'mon Alex be a little more general." Harry replied sarcastically.

"oh shut up. haha I really don't care where we go. Honestly." I said looking out the window.

"Alright. Beach it is then.."