Chapter 15

..And now.. to serve that lovely detension of mine.. I thought as i walked out of the classroom and into the hallway. I decided not to get my things and to just walk directly into the detension. I just wanted to get this over with as soon as possible.

I walked into a class marked "Detension" and walked in through the open door. The room was packed full of kids. Half of them looked high and the other half were asleep... well except for one.

He had fantastic bone structure, tan skin, light brown eyes and thin lips. He had the sides of his hair shaved in a fade that made his dark brown hair go upward in a quiff with a streak of blonde. I had to admit he was attractive.

I snapped out of thoughts and began looking for a seat. All the seats were taken except seats surrounding the boy with the streak. I uneasily took a seat next to him. For some reason he intimidated me. i leaned back in the seat and began looking at my hands.

"I'm Zayn." What's your name?" The boy whispered.

"Alexandria. But you can call me Alex." I replied with a warm smile.

Now that I was right beside him, I could see what he was wearing. A black, low cut T-shirt, showing a chest tattoo, black skinny jeans and black boots. He also wore a black leather jacket decorated with buttons of different sizes and colors that all seemed to compliment eachother.His right forearm was covered in tattoos. One being a large microphone on the inside of his arm. He must've noticed me staring because he flipped his arm over allowing me a better look at the ink.

"That ones my favorite." He whispered motioning towards the mic. I gave him a small smile

"Did it hurt as much as it looks like it did?" He smirked at my question and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Nah... Well it probably did. I was fucked up so I dont remember most of it." I laughed and turned my chair to face him.

"How old are you?.... I mean if you dont mind me asking.." I said in a small voice.

He chuckled and leaned forward rubbing my arm.

"No need to be nervous. I promise I'm not as mean as I look." He said with a warm smile.

"Promise?" I asked with a smile. He chuckled and nodded his head. "Promise." he said.

"And to answer your question, I just turned 18 last month." he

"Then how did you have time to get all those?" I said pointing at his decorated arm.

"I've been in and out of the tattoo parlor ever since my birthday. I just love it." He said admiring his ink. We had a long conversation that actually lasted the entire hour and a half of detension. Zayn was a funny, sweet, and interesting guy. He talked about tattoos and told me that he'd do my first tattoo for free.

As we walked out of the detention room, I was laughing at somthing Zayn said about a teacher when I noticed Zayn stopped laughing and had a confused expression. I followed his eyes and saw who he was looking at.

Harry. A thoroughly pissed off Harry...