Chapter 4

"I'm happy to be that for you baby."

He said right into my ear and he placed his palm on my chest and forced me to lie back on the lab table. The coolness of the table making me arch my back. Harry bit his lip and began to rub circles on my core through my jeans. Harry left my side to walk over to the door, lock it, and pull down the shades. He was back in a moments notice. He pulled my zipper down and slid my jeans off. Thank God I had on my good lingerie. Black lace. Harry got a glimpse of the fabric and sucked in a breath through his teeth. He pulled my jeans down and helped me out of my top. I was left in my underwear in a matter of seconds. Harry pushed my back to the table again. He got onto his knees so my core was right in his face. He threw my legs over his shoulder and began to nibble and kiss on the inside of my thighs harshly. He moved the cloth cover my heat.

"Dripping already?"

He asked in a low hum against me.

I bit my lip as hard as I could to suppress a moan. Harry noticed. He swiftly took the shirt off his body and handed it to me. I gave him a confused look.

"Bite it." He said with a wink. I put the shirt in my mouth and understood why I would need to bite down on something. He began probing me with his tongue. He then plunged his long middle finger into me joining his tongue. I whimpered and moaned into the shirt Harry had given me.

"Harry... I'm- I'm gonna-"

"Let it go.. I wanna taste you." He said.The pleasure became too much I bit down on the shirt hard as I screamed. My vision going white as the pleasure rippled through me. Harry licked up what was left of my release and helped me sit up on the edge of the table. I put my legs around him and began stroking him his jeans. He moaned into my mouth as he kissed me roughly. Separating my lips with his tongue. There was a sweet but salty taste to his kiss. He noticed my facial expression and smirked.

"Yeah, you taste fucking fantastic."

He continued to kiss me and I pushed his jeans and boxers off his bottom half. He helped me take off what clothing he had left. And his erection sprang to my attention. He stopped kissing me and I was about to get on my knees when he put his hands on my waist and stopped me.

"No time." He said as he picked me up and put me back on the table, effortlessly. He put his hands on either side of my hips on the table and bent down to bite the material of my panties and pull them down my legs. He went over to his bag an pulled out a condom. Once he put it on, he positioned himself at my entrance.

"Have you done this before?" He asked as he looked into my eyes.

"Nope." I replied. Anxious for his response.

"You sure you wanna do this?" He asked. I gave him a confused look but shook it off.

"Yes. Just do it." I said as I braced myself for his size. He slowly pushed into me. I expected unbelievable pain but all I felt was a small pinch and inconceivable pleasure from head to toe. He began to thrust slowly. Making the table hit the wall repeatedly.

"Oh fuck Alex.. You're so tight."

He said through clenched teeth. Beads of sweat beginning to form on his forehead. He maintained his slow pace and it was killing me.

"Please for the love of God Harry go faster." I said in a moan.

Harry nodded and quickened his pace. He put his hand on my back and guided me up so I was in his arms. He picked me up without pulling out of me and flipped us so he was the one lying down on the table and I was on top of him straddling his waist. He put his hands on my hips and guided my hips up and down onto his member. I began swiveling my hips in a circle which seemed to catch Harry off guard. His eyes shut closed as his features twisted in pleasure.

"Oh fuck.. Alex.. Fuck." He said as he gripped my hips tight in his large hands. He loosened his grip on my hip an began rubbing quick circles on my clit.

"Haryyyyyy fucking hell.." I said as I felt myself being pushed to my release.

"Alex I'm going to cum.."

I couldn't respond. I was overtaken by pleasure. As I hit my release, Harry hit his. We both uttered each others names in unison as I collapsed on to Harry's moist torso. I laid there for a moment before I got off him and we both began putting on our clothes.