Chapter 28

-------|| { Harry's POV } ||-------

I haven't felt nervous like this in years. She loves me? I was expecting to wait months until I heard her say it. If she ever said it at all. I wonder if she can tell I'm shaking. I've never wanted to be around someone as much as I want to be around Alex. I've never trusted anyone with the story of my past. She doesn't know everything... I don't know if I'll ever tell her everything. I've done a lot of things I'm not proud of. But now that I have someone.. I have a reason to stay sane. But will I be enough for her? Will I be able to give her what she deserves? I don't know. And I don't care right now. I have her. I have right now. I'm not going to let my thoughts ruin this moment.

"I love you too." I smiled and pecked her lips as I let the tingle on my take over my entire body. I let go of her waist and laid down on the windshield again. I took her hand in mine and tugged her gently toward me. She smiled and moved close to me. She rested her head on my chest and sighed.

"You know, It's so strange... This should feel weird. But it doesn't. It feels natural." She said as she wrapped her arm around my midsection. The feeling of her warmth on me sent a chill through my body.

"I know exactly what you mean." I whispered in her hair as I kissed the top of her head.

-------|| { Alex's POV } ||-------

I nestled closer into his side and sighed deeply. As I said it over and over again in my head.

I love you

I love you

I love you

How long had I known him? A week? Two weeks? How could this even be possible? I'm no scientist and I don't know how this shit is supposed to work but I know that, even though it doesn't make sense and it scares the hell out of me, I love him. I love the shit out of him.

Harry moved slightly so I got off of him. He reached into his bag and pulled out the ice pack. I groaned and pouted like a child while crossing my arms. He held back a smile as he motioned for me to take the ice out of his hand. Is shook my head and spun around so my back was to him. He chuckled and grabbed me by my shoulders and pulled me downward so I was laying in his lap.

"You are such a child." He said as he smiled and shook his head.

"Now put this on your eye dammit." He said.

"Noooooooo.." I groaned.

"If you don't put this on your eye it's not going to get better. Now do you want your eye to get better?" He questioned.

"Yes daddy." I mocked. Harry demeanor changed as he became slightly more rigid. He immediately shook it off and snapped out of whatever trance he had been in.

"D-Don't call me that." He said as he shifted uncomfortably.

"What?.... Daddy?" I said seductively as I touched his thigh. He jumped and slid off the hood of the car.

"Stop. Please.... That's only going to get you in trouble."

I raised my eyebrow at him and smirked.

"Trouble? What kind of trouble?" I asked. Harry smirked and looked down at his shoes.

"Have you ever been so sore you couldn't walk?" He asked as he looked up at my through his hair.

"No." I said plainly.

"Well keep calling me daddy and thats the kind of trouble you'll be in."

"Wow. That's big talk. You sure you can live up to that?" I asked. Harry smirked, as he often did, and leaned on the car spout faces were about 5 inches from each other

"Oh I know I can." He said he before he leaned back. I giggled and leaned against the windshield again. I rubbed my eyes and yawned.

"You getting sleepy?" He asked as he brushed a strand of my hair out of my face.

"Mhm." I hummed as I felt my eye kids get heavy.

"Alright. C'mere." He said as he held his arms out. I crawled across the hood of the car into his arms. He put me in the backseat and i buckled myself up. He got the comforter off the hood and put it in the back seat as well.

"If you want to sleep you can. I'll wake you when we're home." He said before he turned the key in the ignition.