Chapter 12

"Deal with it."

I was taken back he was being more cruel than he ever had before. I thought he was just a horny asshole who takes advantage of stupid girls. I didn't understand. He was comforting me and acted concerned yesterday...

I felt my eyes sting as i fought the tears. The boys in the hallway who saw the scene were laughing at me while the girls simply shook their heads in pity. I had fallen for it. I had fallen for the act he put on to get girl to trust him. I was the stupid girl this time. The petite girl from my first day was there. The one who warned me about Harry. She stood about 10 feet down the hallway. She shook her head while she looked at me with sad eyes as if saying "I told you this would happen." as she walked away.I turned around in an attempt to hide my face. I opened my locker and looked into the mirror i had hung on the door. "Fuck him. Fuck all these people. They dont matter." I thought as i tried to calm myself.

I wasnt sad. I was angry. I was enraged. I had let myself become another name on the list of girls he had conquered. I was so naive.

"So you still gonna fuck him?!"

I turned around to see a tall boy trying to hold back him laughter.

"FUCK YOU!" I shouted.

A teacher stormed out of her room and scanned the hallway until her eyes landed on me.

"Miss! Was that you using that language?!"

I was still fuming but i nodded my head. I may have been a lot of things but I wasnt a Liar.

"Thats a detension for you!" the teacher scolded before returning to her class.

The bell rang and I groaned angrily. My reputation was tarnished, I had a detension, and now i was late. Its only 1st period. I slammed the metal door to my locker and rushed to my first class.

My first class....... with Harry.. Fuck.