Chapter 26

Harry drove as he kept blurting out terrible jokes making me double over in laughter. We were on the road for about 20 minutes before he pulled over.

"We're here." He whispered as a giggle escaped.

We were at the pier. In the day there's always kids and people running around but since it was around 10 pm, the pier was deserted. My eyes were so low I could feel it. I turned to harry.

"Are you sure we can be here attttttt... At this time." I said. I dragged out the word at because in the middle of the sentence I forgot what I was talking about. This is some strong weed.

"Yeah yeah it's fine." He said as he pulled the comforter out from the back seat and laid it on the hood of the car.

"Aye do you have any Chance the rapper on your iPod?" He asked.

"I actually do. I didn't think anyone else listened to him." I said as I hooked up my iPod to his car stereo.

"'Lost' is my favorite song by him." He said as he laid on the comforter with his back on the windshield, legs crossed, and hands behind his head.

"That's what's playing now." I said smiling as I sat down next to him. He smiled drowsily as he sat up and picked up the pipe again.

"Theres MORE?" I asked shocked.

"Only more for about 2 more hits. You wanna do the honors?" He questioned motioning the pipe towards me.

"One for me, one for you." I said with a smile and harry nodded his head.

I put the pipe to my lips and took a long drag as the first lines of "Lost" started to play.

"Damn I'm in so deep GIRL! 

Probably cause you're empty"

I looked over to Harry and blew out the smoke in Os as I had before. I smiled at him and he took the pipe from my hands he took a long drag and mouthed the words to the song..

"You've scratching  

You've been feening  

Ima fix you 

Ima fuck you 

Ima get rid of them demons"

I bit my lip at him. That was sexy as fuck. I couldn't deny that. I closed my eyes and laid on the hood of the car as I tried to fight the graphic imagines in my head of harry taking me in the back seat.

"Let me help you." Harry said as he pulled my sweats down.

"I don't need you getting my pants all wet."

"Wha- oooooh" I was cut off by Harry's lips on my inner thighs. He kissed them gently before biting and sucking hard. I inhaled through my teeth at the pain. He used his teeth to pull the swim bottoms down to reveal how wet I really was. He gave me a devilish smirk as he immediately went to work on me. His tongue dove into my pussy instantly finding my clit as if they were old friends. He licked up and down and quickly side to side causing me to moan out. He plunged 2 fingers deep into me curling them just the right to make me gasp, whimper, and shake. He continued these movements as he licked up and down my center. My hands found his hair quickly as I forced his head deeper into my vagina. He curled his fingers one last time as his tongue made erratic movement on my clit before sucking and biting lightly causing me to scream in ecstasy. My high hit me hard as I came all over his digits. He sat up and sucked my juices off his fingers one by one. I watched him while he did this. He made an "ah" sound like you do when you've had a refreshing drink.

"Better?" He asked.

"Holy...... Fuck." I said still trying to catch my breath.

"What?" He said as he smirked and licked his fingers again.

"You are so fucking good at that" I said still feeling the effects his tongue had on me.

"Thanks." He said with a wide grin.

"I'm assuming you've had a lot of practice." I asked as I slid my swim bottoms and sweat pants back up my legs.

"Yeah. I'm kind of a man whore." He said honestly.

"I see. So you're a bad boy." I stated playfully as I assumed a strong man pose.

He chuckled a little.

"You could say that."

Something about him made me want to open up. He had claimed his love for me a couple hours ago and I didn't even say it back. I might as well open up a little.

"I don't know if you know this but you were my first time." I said while I looked away to hide the pink tinge in my cheeks.

His eyes widened as he scooted closer to me. I was laid on my back on the windshield with my legs outstretched and crossed and my hands folded in my lap. Harry was now on his side, his elbow on the windshield propping him up as he looked at my face.

"I was.... Your very first time?" He asked.

"Erm.. Yeah." I said keeping my gaze on my hands.

"Oh my god. If I had known I would've been more gentle. No I wouldn't have.. I probably hurt you.. I'm such an ass hole." He said in a low mumble.

"No you're not. You didn't know. And you didn't hurt me..I'm fine see." I said smiling just to make him feel better.

He gave me a small smile.

"You know... I don't think I've ever had as much fun or felt as safe.. As I do when I'm with you.."

Harry's smile dropped slightly and it was his turn to look at his hands.

He took a deep breath and looked me in the eyes

"There's something I have been hiding from you... Not just you. Everyone. No one outside of my cousins knows what I'm about to tell you."