Chapter 5

Harry's POV

She was amazing. I've had sex before. Many Times before actually. People around here called me a man whore and they were right. But I had never had sex like that. She was gentle yet forceful. I thought on this as I slipped my t-shirt back on. Once it was on I noticed there were tears in random places. Alex's teeth must've torn through it. I chuckled to myself at the thought of me being too much for her. We both continued to dress in silence. Normally, this would've been ideal. I didn't have to string her along, or talk, or cuddle. It was like a business deal. That's always what I wanted but now I wanted to talk. Now the silence weighed on me instead of liberating me. I felt if someone didn't say something soon, I might have gone mad.

"So... This was fun."

I said awkwardly. It was the only thing I could think of to say. I mentally face palmed and waited for her response. She stayed quiet as she pulled her leg through her pants. I watched her with admiration. I should be used to the naked body of a woman. But something about Alex's lean figure and that lingerie did something to me. Not just physically but mentally. I watched how her long curly hair flowed down her back and the way she moved it to her shoulder to get it out of her view.

"So I know you don't like me, but maybe we could be friends... or something."

I said hoping to get something out of her. A word. A look. Anything really. She pushed her arms into her big army jacket and turned to me. She brushed her hair behind her ear and that's when I noticed that she had her headphones in and was listening to music while I was talking. She took one out of her ear and looked at my questioningly.

"Did you say something?" She asked as she put her shoulder bag back on her shoulder.

"Oh uh.. No. Nothing."

I said with a smile. She shrugged and walked out of the room without saying goodbye. There was something about her. Something about her intrigued me. I couldn't put my finger on what it was or how I felt about it, but there was something that drew me to her. And I was determined to find out what.