12| All Wet

Y/n POV

It was the next morning and everyone was up. It was light outside and the book store was extremely cute inside. It made you wonder what life was like when people weren't trying to eat you.

"This town isn't in bad shape. This store wasn't even touched. We could make a good base here. We could spent one last day doing a sweep for supplies." Tara said as we all walked in. I took a seat on one of those comfy chairs. We could tell there was something going on between Rosita and Abraham. The tension was crazy.

"We'll sweep as we go. We've done it since Houston. We're not stopping now." Rosita said as she kept her eyes on Abraham like she was proving a point.

"You heard the lady. We're taking it north." Abraham said, i nodded my head along.

"As tapped out the toilet. Broad river is fire miles west. At the very least, we still there before we find wheels." Tara said as she leaned on a rack.

"We got a vehicle." Abraham said as he walked over to the window. "And it just so happens...it's got 500 gallons of water on it." Abraham said as he looked out the window.

And with that we walked through the trash covered streets to the fire truck that was sitting right beside the building. When we made our way to the fire truck Abraham went inside to see if it worked.

With a couple of tries and Eugene's humming the engine started to roar and laughs came from Abraham in victory. "About time things started going our way!" Abraham said.

He only made it a couple of feet before the engine blew. I heard him curse and jump out of the vehicle. We all walked around him to discus the next part in the plan.

"We'll find another ride" Glenn said as he walked around the truck and passed Abraham to stand next to me.

"If there was a ride worth a shit in this town, we'd have seen it. This things done some crowd clearing. Right up into the intake. Which means we've got an air filter filed with damn human remains. And there is no dammed corner on the damned Earth that has not been dicked hard beyond all damned recognition." Abraham ranted as he picked up a bag and tired to clear out the Walker guts from the side of the car.

"Abraham" Rosita said calmly as she placed her hands on her hips.

"What?" Abraham snapped at her.

"That feeds the radiator. The intake for the engine is actually on the roof." Rosita said with a small smile. Abraham looked at her and smiled back.

All of the sudden there was a tire that rolled out of the door and down the street passed us. We all turned around to see what was going on. A stack of tires fell down and walkers came piling out.

"Tara!" I screamed so I knew they could get out and help us as I took my katanas out.

"One damn time!"I heard Abraham grunt as he walked straight into the walkers and smashed one on the head with a pipe.

As we went to kill the walkers there was more walkers coming from behind us. I stayed calm as I took out the walkers in front of me and I had Tara's back as well.

I felt a little bit of water hit my back and when I turned around I saw Eugene up on top of the Firetruck with the hose. He was hitting the walker with the hose which also happened to get all of us in the process to where I was completely drenched in water.

" I've been to eight county fairs and one goat rodeo. I've never seen anything like that" Abraham chucked as he looked up at Eugene.

"Eugene I'll fucking kill you. This is a white shirt" I groaned as the shirt was sticking to me and my bra was showing.

"Cute bra" Rosita said as she winked at me. I rolled my eyes at her.

"My apologies" Eugene said as he didn't look at me. I groaned slightly as I didn't think I would be showing everyone my bra today.

"There was a goodwill over there by the bookstore. It's pretty blown up, but there might be some supplies, some dry clothes, maybe?" Glenn said as he stood in front of me kinda shielding me from the looks of others.

"Not necessary. I can clear that instance in two shakes. Then the engine will get some wind and so will we. You'll air dry. And Y/n you have brought us some entertainment" Abraham said with a wink.

"Suck a dick" I groaned as I squeezed out my shirt. My socks were wet and I was seriously ready to scream and cry.

"We roll on." Abraham said as he stood on top of the truck. He looked down at us and laughed. He hunched over and started to laugh. We all gave him looks. "What? This shit is screwed up!" Abraham said as he threw workers guts down on the ground.

It was a little while later and we made it a good bit down the road before the truck stopped working again. We all stayed watch around the truck as we were waiting for Abraham to give us a report back.

There was a small humming noise coming from the engine as Abraham was messing around trying to get it to work. I was partially dry and still pretty pissed off at Eugene.

My legs were killing me and my arm was getting any better. I don't think it was supposed to get wet either. I felt bad for the hassle I was going to put JJ through when we got back.

It almost made me didn't want to save the world because I was going to miss these people. What do when the world goes back to normal we don't talk anymore. I shook off the horrible thought as I looked out at the field infront of me.