Chapter 34: Training

I'm going to try using 3rd person perspective starting from now on.

The day started early for the students of class B. They gathered before their teacher as most of them were still in the process of waking up. Most couldn't stop the urge to yawn.

"Develop our quirks?" Kendo said holding onto a sleep-deprived Komori.

"This early in the morning?" Tsuburaba said.

"That's right," Vlad said, "As you know, with the recent Villain attacks, we're taking measures so you are prepared for when the time comes."

Vlad leads host students deeper into the forest, "Class A was the talk of the town for the first half, so now it's time for class B to shine!"

"We'll do our best!" Tetsutetsu said with tears in his eyes as he was deeply moved by the words of his teacher.

Marcus felt skeptical about whether he should be motivated or glad his class wasn't caught up with the recent incidents.

"As I understand the meaning behind this," Setsuna said, "How is it possible to train 20 different quirks at once?" Kamakiri agrees and asks for more details.

"Quirks are like muscles," Vlad said as they reached an opening, "The more you use them the stronger they become."

"Yeah, but how..." Shishida stopped as he heard loud noises.

The atmosphere was filled with loud noises that were uncommon to sounds of nature. They were sounds fit for construction or war.

Their questions were answered when they reached their destination and saw the students of class A "training" their quirks.

"The object of this training is to break your limits," Vlad said as the students could only watch in disbelief, "That is why we have gathered to accomplish this task."

Like it was planned, the Pussy Cats appeared and introduced themselves. This time they were whole as two more members Ragdoll and Tiger made their appearance.

Ragdoll explains her quirk Search can monitor and observe up to a hundred people while also knowing their location and weaknesses.

Tiger instructors those with simple power augmenting quirks to him as they see him training a hard-working Midoriya, only to see him get pummeled into a tree. Those that fit the requirements for Tiger's training were terrified and tried to run but they unfortunately couldn't escape Tiger's grasp.

Class B was then sorted out so they could start their perspective training sessions. However, there was a particular student lost in his thoughts.

"Ms. Ragdoll?" Marcus said, "May I ask which training I will be taking?"

"You must be the quirky kid!" Ragdoll excitedly shook her paws looking at Marcus.

"Quirky?" Marcus said.

"I saw you during the Sports Festival!" Ragdoll said imitating punches, "You were so cool and interesting it was hard not to root for you!"

"Thank you," Marcus said with a hint of embarrassment, "So my training..."

"We've got that covered!" Ragdoll said spreading her arms, "This is your training!"

"This?" Marcus followed Ragdoll as he didn't understand the Hero.

Ragdoll tilts her head from one side to another. "Judging by your unique ability to use multiple quirks-"