Chapter 3: Panic

We were slowly walking back home through the city when we saw a crowd of people.

"What going on over there?" Midoriya says as we squeeze ourselves in front of what was happening.

"That's Bakugo!" I spoke.

The sludge villain All Might had attacked us was once again wreaking havoc in the market area and was taking a middle schooler hostage. There were a few heroes on duty, but their quirks weren't having any effect on the villain. Their only plan now was to pray that another hero with a more useful quirk was to show up.

Midoriya and I started to panic and didn't know what to do. Then Midoriya, with tears in his eyes, goes in running at the villain throwing his bag at it and tried to take Bakugou out of the sludge. He clawed into the villain's liquid body, but it was pointless. With the thought of losing a friend, I was about to act when I heard

"Detroit Smash!"

as All Might came slamming into the Sludge Villain making him splatter all over the floor once again. Bakugo and Midoriya fell on the floor unconscious as it started to rain. The power from his punch was strong enough to change the weather.

I mouth the words, "wow" admiring what I had just saw.

As the police came and picked up the remains of the splattered sludge, the press was interviewing All Might as the heroes were scolding Midoriya and praising Bakugo for his "bravery" for standing his ground against a villain.

I was still in the crowd watching what was happening, but I couldn't stop myself from smiling at Midoriya's actions.

It took a while, but I later got back together with Midoriya, and we went home. I complimented him and he was rather humble and mostly turned it onto his fault. Classic Midoriya.

I was going to talk to him some more, but I could sense someone was waiting for him. I make up an excuse and left the area. Instead of going home I went to a nearby high building to see what would happen. Bakugo had made an appearance and shouted a bunch at Midoriya and left. It was probably his way of saying thanks, in a way. It was then the person I had thought of made his entrance. All Might came and spoke to Midoriya, and I started to listen. The reason I stayed to watch was because I didn't want All Might to say anything that might break his mentality again like he did before.

However, on the contrary All Might appointed Midoriyaas his apprentice and Midoriya got on his knees and shed tears. It was a greatsight to see, and it was a lie if I was getting a little emotional myself. Hisdream of becoming a hero was finally becoming true. Of course, he would have towork just as much, or even more, to become the person he wishes to be, but ifit was Midoriya he were talking about, he could definitely pull it off.