Chapter 36

Bea's POV

I saw Jhoana I almost talk to her but hindi ko siya naabutan. Im staring at her I think she's checkimg nutrition facts then bigla niya kinuha yung phone niya sa bag niya, iniwan niya sa tabi yung nasa basket niya at mabilis na tumakbo.—she's still as pretty and sexy as ever. Damn, I miss her. I remember when we made love for the first time—that was on our first anniversary. I was her first, and we were so in love at that time.

Flashback...

"Are you sure, baby? You know I can wait—hindi kita minamadali about that," she said as she stood up and sat on my lap. and fuck hindi ko mapigilan tigasan dahil medyo na ipit yung buddy ko.

She nodded and initiated the kiss. Huminto siya at tumawa. Niyakap niya ako nang mahigpit.

"Baby, why are you l
aughing? You're playing with me na naman e," I said, pouting.

We just came from a dinner date—actually, a surprise dinner date. Nag-away pa nga kami nung umaga kasi ayaw ko siyang samahan sa mall. I knew she was going to buy a watch for me, and I already bought one for us.

"Stop pouting, baby, hahaha," she said. I was about to stand up and remove her from my lap, but she slowly unbuttoned my long sleeve shirt.

"Baby, don’t tease me na, baka hindi ko na talaga mapigilan," I said, but she didn’t stop. She kissed me again, and I couldn’t hold back anymore. I stood up with her in my arms, placing her legs around my waist. I held and massaged her butt while kissing her. Our kiss ended as we both gasped for air. I set her down and removed my long sleeve shirt.

I kissed her again and stared at her as she smiled at me.

I chuckled, "I love you, Baby." I slowly unzipped her dress while kissing her nape and neck. Of course, I left a hickey.

"Bea, don’t put so many marks, may pasok ako bukas," she said, but I ignored her as I removed her dress. She started playing with my abs. I sat her down on the bed, and she stared at me.

"What?" I chuckled as she rolled her eyes at me.

"What ka pa diyan? I know you. Matagal mo 'to inintay," she said as she slowly unbuckled my belt and pulled down my pants.

"Wala pa akong ginagawa, Beatriz, galit na alaga mo. Natatakot ako," she said with a chuckle.

"That’s how you affect me, hahaha. Don’t be scared—this will take care of you." I said and she pulled my boxers kaya lumabas na yung tayong tayo na alaga ko. She is tulala when my alaga stand infront of her I laughed kaya I kiss her agad agad.

"Try your own lollipop, baby," I said, knowing that Jho is a doctor—they studied this, so I know she’s not innocent. She laughed, so I mimicked her.

"Go, baby, try it, hahaha."

"This lollipop is too big for me, baka hindi magfit sa mouth ko," she said, chuckling.

"It will fit, I’m gonna help you," I said as she started to stroke up and down. I helped her since she wasn’t used to it. It didn’t take long before she got the hang of it, so I let go of her hand and watched her.

"Ughh, shit, baby," I groaned as she started to take me in. She managed to take in half and licked it like ice cream.

"You want to try it full? Don’t worry, I’ll guide you," I offered, but she didn’t respond. I was getting impatient—it's been a while since someone took me fully, and I wanted it.

Screw it. I held her head and tugged her hair, knowing she could already manage half, so I encouraged her to try for the full length. She was struggling but attempting it.

"Gag / Ugh, fuck," she tapped my leg, but I ignored it. I continued until I burst.

"You okay?" I asked, seeing her face turn red.

"Nakakainis ka, ang sakit nun," she said, almost in tears.

"I’m sorry, baby," I said immediately, kissing her and tasting my own juice. I removed her bra and gently laid her down. My hands traveled around her body as I sucked on her two "mountains." I slowly removed her underwear—she was already wet. As my kisses moved lower and lower, she held my hand tightly.

"Don’t worry, I’ll take it slow," I reassured her before diving to her pussy. I kissed her first.

I parted her legs, her smell was so good. I started eating her out, playing with my tongue.

"Ughh... Beatriz, nakikiliti ako," she said, but I didn’t mind and continued. When I had my fill, I inserted my middle finger into her.

"Ahhh, shit, baby, it hurts... mahapdi," she winced. I didn’t move my finger at first, giving her time to adjust. I leaned over and kissed her.

"Sorry, baby. I love you," I whispered and began to thrust my finger gently. She was hurting, her eyes filled with tears.

"Hmm," she moaned, and after four more thrusts, she came. I cleaned her up with my tongue—what a sweet taste of Jhoana.

"Baby," she said as I positioned myself, my buddy standing loud and prouf.

"I’ll take it slow, don’t worry," I assured her. She nodded as I spat on my hand and wet my buddy.

"Ready, baby?"

"Beatriz!!! Aaahhh, don’t move, it hurts..." she said, and I could feel her pain. My buddy was being squeezed tightly, and I hadn’t even gone all the way in. She looked like she was about to cry.

"Sorry, baby. I love you," I said as I slowly thrust to help her relax, but I only went halfway in to avoid overwhelming her. Once I felt Jho had calmed down, I pushed my whole buddy in.

"Ahhh... ang sakit, Bea... ughhh, stop, don’t move, please," she pleaded. I leaned down to kiss her.

"I’m sorry, baby. Thank you—this is the best gift I’ve ever received," I said, showering her with kisses as tears streamed down her cheeks.

----

A/N: I apologize for any typo and grammar errors you may have noticed. :D

Bahala na ulit kayo di ako nagproofread😭😆