Chapter 59

Bea's POV

We're at my condo, and fortunately, I don't have a flight. Jho has been clinging to me for hours now, and it's literally like I already have a baby ever since we got home. We had dinner, but she wanted me to feed her. At first, she wouldn't even touch her food, and I wondered why.

Flashback...

"Love, don't you like the food? Why aren't you eating? I thought this was what you wanted?" I asked, confused because I had gone out of my way to find homemade sinigang, and here she was dipping it in mayonnaise.

"Feed me, love, please. I want you to use your spoon. Please, baby," she said, and I scratched my head, realizing she wasn't refusing the food; she just wanted me to feed her. I moved closer, and then she suddenly sat on my lap.

It was like she wanted to eat all my food too, but that's okay because I'm just so happy that we're having a baby. She used to take the pill, and I never forced her. She agreed when we made love, and it wasn't like I was just after that. I really, really love this girl.

"I'm full now. Your turn to eat," she said, grabbing the spoon from me. I couldn't do anything but eat whatever she fed me.

While I was washing the dishes, she was hugging me from behind, her hands sneaking inside my tank top, caressing my tummy. *God, guide me; your mommy is so tempting.*

"Let's shower together," she said after I finished washing the dishes, leaving me speechless.

"If you don't want to, fine. You used to want to shower together, but now that I'm pregnant, you don't want to anymore. Am I fat—"

I cut her off, "No, love, it's just... I might not be able to control myself," I said, seeing tears welling up in her eyes. Oh, God.

"Shh, okay, okay. Let's shower together," I kissed her forehead for about 10 seconds before leading her to the bathroom. *Whatever happens, happens.*

She stripped down completely, leaving nothing on. *Damn, Jhoana Louise.* She stood in front of me.

"Hey, Beatriz, are you just going to stand there or join me?"

"Uh, no. Here I come, boss," I quickly removed my tank top and sports bra, leaving me in just my boxers.

"Why aren't you taking that off? I've seen it all before. Let me do it; you're too slow," she said, kneeling and pulling down my boxers.

"He's standing and hard, love. I'm scared," she teased. *Damn, Jhoana.*

"Don't mind it. Let's go before I lose control," I said, stepping into the bathtub first and helping her in.

She was leaning against my chest, sitting on top of me. *God, Jhoana,* I could feel her butt pressing against me.

"Your buddy is so hard, baby," she said, reaching for it.

"Love," I gasped as she slowly started stroking me.

"Shit, I can't take it anymore. Let's have a quickie," I didn't wait for her response. I slowly inserted myself, despite the water. After two weeks, finally.

So, we had a quickie. Nothing new there—my girlfriend's as loud as ever when I'm inside her.

End of flashback...

Now she's cuddling into my armpit, pressing random parts of my body. Is this what pregnant women are like?

"Love, baby, when should we tell them? Maybe you should limit your tasks or stop working altogether. You can stay here and rest with our little pumpkin," I suggested.

"Hmm, do you want to tell them right away?" she asked. I nodded.

"Loveee," she softly called.

"Yesss? Do you need anything?"

"I want Potato Corner," she said with a wide grin.

"HUH? WHAT?" I was shocked.

"We want Potato Corner and Zesto," Jhoana said again, smiling innocently.

"Love, the malls are closed. It's already 10 PM. You didn't want it earlier, which is why we didn't buy it," I replied.

"You just don't want to get it for us. Go away, don't talk to me," she said, pushing me away. I nearly fell off the bed as she started crying. *Oh God, where am I going to find Potato Corner at this hour?*

"But—" I couldn't even finish my sentence before she interrupted.

"Get out of here. I don't want to see your face until you bring me Potato Corner. Leave!" She stood up and scratched her head. Where on earth am I going to find Potato Corner at this hour?

I moved closer, and she was about to push me again, but I grabbed her hand before she could.

"Don't cry. I'll find some, I promise. Please, before anything happens to you and the baby. Wait for me, I'll be back. I love you," I said, kissing her forehead.

I didn't even bother changing clothes. I was in my boxers, but I had a jacket in the car, so whatever. There's only one person I can call about this. It can't be Ate Ella; she'll kill me. And it's not Ate Ly either; she'll tell my dad. I called Maki.

Calling Makisoba

Hi Maks, sorry this is random, but I need your help. Do you know anyone who has Potato Corner? Please help me. I'll explain later, I swear. Please.

Grabe ka naman, Beadeal. Anong oras na? Sarado na lahat ng Potato Corner. Ano ba ang trip mo at ganitong oras ka nagcrave?

Omg, thank goodness buti she's active. I breathed a little easier, but Jho's still the only one in my condo.

Not for me, Maks. Please, just help me. I'll pay whatever it takes. Please, I need Potato Corner right now. Seriously.

"I'll try messaging a friend, but they're in Katip. Can you handle that?"

I don't care where. I'll go there. I'm on my way to pick you up. I'll tell you everything, but you have to promise me you'll keep it a secret for now.

"But Bea—"

I didn't wait for her to finish. I'm picking her up. I drove fast to her place.

"My goodness, Bea, it's so late. What's going on? You're crazy. I have work tomorrow."

"Maks, please. I'm going to be a dad. I'm having a baby, so help me craving ni Jho yung potato corner and she's crying."

"WHAT?!"

----

A/N: I apologize for any typo and grammar errors you may have noticed. :D

Bahala na ulit kayo di ako nagproofread😭😆