so seductive

The twins, Taylor and Nico, are quietly watching their favorite cartoon, while their two-year-old sister, Demi, sits between them, munching on a snack. Meanwhile, the two youngest babies, Sabrina and Victor, are sprawled out on a blanket on the floor, babbling and wrestling with each other.

I'm sitting on the couch next to my husband, Charlie, trying to keep an eye on all of our kids at once. But Charlie has other things on his mind. He keeps stealing kisses and whispering dirty things in my ear, making it difficult for me to concentrate.

"You look so fucking sexy today, Harper," he says, nipping at my earlobe. "I can't wait to get you alone later."

I roll my eyes, but I can't help the grin that spreads across my face. Charlie has been teasing me like this all day, and my resolve is starting to weaken.

Later that evening, after the kids are finally in bed, I slip into the shower to relax. I take my time, washing and rinsing my hair, and when I step out of the shower, I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I'm not dressed up or anything, but I do look halfway decent, I suppose.

I wrap a towel around myself and head into the bedroom, where Charlie is waiting for me. He pulls me into his arms and kisses me deeply, his hands roaming over my body.

"I've been thinking about this all day," he growls, nipping at my bottom lip.

I moan as he trails kisses down my neck and shoulder, his fingers finding the tie on my towel and tugging it loose. It falls to the floor, leaving me naked and shivering in his arms.

"Charlie," I gasp as he drops to his knees in front of me.

He looks up at me with a devilish grin, his fingers parting my folds as he leans in to taste me. I cry out as his tongue finds my clit, my hands fisting in his hair as he sucks and nibbles at me.

"Fuck, you're so good at this," I pant, my hips rocking against his mouth as pleasure builds inside me.

Charlie groans, his hands gripping my ass as he devours me, bringing me closer and closer to the edge. I'm panting and moaning, my legs shaking as I finally tip over the edge, crying out as I come hard against his mouth.

Charlie stands up, his lips glistening with my arousal, and he kisses me deeply, letting me taste myself on his lips. I moan, my hands reaching down to stroke his hard length through his pants.

"Fuck, Harper," he growls, his hands tugging at my hips as he pulls me closer.

I yelp as he presses me up against the wall, his lips finding mine again as he thrusts against me. I can feel his hard length straining against his pants, and I reach down to undo them, freeing his cock.

He growls as I wrap my hand around him, stroking him firmly as he kisses me deeply. He tastes like me, and the thought makes me even wetter.

"I need you, Charlie," I pant, guiding him to my entrance.

He doesn't need any more encouragement. He thrusts into me, filling me completely, and I cry out as he begins to move.

We fuck hard and fast, our bodies slapping together as we chase our releases. Pleasure builds inside me once again, and I can feel Charlie on the edge as well.

"Come for me, Harper," he growls, his teeth nipping at my shoulder.

I cry out as I do, my orgasm crashing over me like a wave. Charlie follows me over the edge, his release filling me deep inside.

We stand there, panting and trembling, for a long moment before Charlie pulls out and wraps his arms around me, holding me close.

"I love you, Harper," he murmurs, pressing a kiss to my temple.

"I love you too, Charlie," I reply, smiling up at him.

And as we stand there, wrapped up in each other, I know that no matter how chaotic our lives may be with our five beautiful children, we will always have this – our love and our connection.