destination wedding

Y/n's POV

"Hey Mom, Dad, do you have a minute?" Charlie asks as he walks into the room, with Harper by his side.

"Of course, Charlie. What's up?" I reply, smiling at the happy couple.

"Harper and I have been talking, and we've decided that we want to have a destination wedding in Hawaii. We were wondering if you and Dad would be okay with that," Charlie says, a little nervously.

"Hawaii? That sounds amazing! Of course, we're okay with it," Adrien answers, beaming with happiness for our son and his future wife.

"Really? We were worried that it might be too much of a burden for you two," Harper admits, looking relieved.

"No, not at all. We want this to be a special day for the two of you, and if that means having a destination wedding, then we're all for it," I assure her.

"Plus, Harper and I are willing to pay for the flights of our close family and friends," Charlie adds.

"That's so generous of you, Charlie," Adrien says, impressed.

"Yeah, we want everyone we love to be there to celebrate with us," Harper explains.

"And we're more than happy to contribute to that," I assure her.

"Thanks, Mom and Dad. We really appreciate it," Charlie says, giving us a grateful hug.

"So, have you guys decided on a venue yet?" Adrien asks.

"Not yet, but we're thinking about having it on the beach," Harper says, dreamily.

"That sounds perfect. Just imagine the sun setting over the ocean as you exchange your vows," I say, getting caught up in the romantic vision.

"And we can have a traditional Hawaiian luau for the reception," Charlie suggests.

"Oh, that would be so much fun! We can all learn to hula dance and make leis," I say, excitedly.

"I'm glad you're excited, Mom. We want this to be a memorable day for everyone," Charlie says, with a happy smile.

"Well, we're definitely looking forward to it. Hawaii here we come!" Adrien declares, with a laugh.

As we continue to discuss the details of the wedding, I can't help but feel grateful for this opportunity to celebrate my son's love and happiness. And I know that having a destination wedding in Hawaii will create memories that we will cherish forever.