Capítulo sem título 164

continue with hiccup trying to help toothless have more lightning strikes hitting him Just as Hiccup reached Toothless, a bolt of lightning struck him again, causing him to jump back in surprise. He watched in amazement as Toothless's body began to glow with a bright blue light once again, his wings stretching out wide as if preparing to take flight.

But then, just as suddenly as it had begun, the lightning stopped, and Toothless lay still once again. Hiccup breathed a sigh of relief and climbed back up to the "rooftop" of the cliff valley to watch over Toothless from a safe distance.

He felt Toothless's muscles tensing beneath his hand and saw the lizard's tail quivering with anticipation. Hiccup knew that timing was everything in this moment, and he waited for the perfect moment to guide them through the lightning strike.

He watched as the electricity in the air began to build, and he positioned Toothless and the lizard just right, ensuring that they were both in the path of the lightning strike. He could feel the tension in his own body as he waited for the moment of impact, but he remained focused on his companions.

As the lightning struck, Hiccup used his hands to guide Toothless and the lizard through the surge of electricity with expert precision. He made sure that they both received the full force of the lightning while also ensuring their safety. He could feel the energy surging through his own body as well, but he kept his focus on his companions, carefully guiding them through the lightning strike until it dissipated.

Once it was over, Hiccup let out a deep breath and stepped back, watching as Toothless and the lizard both shook themselves off and looked up at him with satisfaction. Hiccup smiled, feeling a sense of accomplishment for having guided them through such a powerful experience.

"Now!" he shouted as the lightning struck, using his hands to guide Toothless and the lizard through the surge of electricity. guiding them through the lightning strike with expert precision. detailed guiding precision

Toothless's hind legs were spread apart, providing a stable base for the lizard to mount him. The lizard's front legs were wrapped tightly around Toothless's neck, while its hind legs were hooked around Toothless's hind legs. Its body was arched slightly, as if trying to increase the depth of penetration.

Toothless's tail was twitching with pleasure, and he seemed to be pushing back against the lizard's movements, eager to feel even more pleasure. His eyes were half-closed, and his mouth hung open in a silent moan.

The lizard's body was smaller than Toothless's, but it was still a formidable size. Its scales glimmered in the lightning strikes, adding to the already mesmerizing display. It seemed to be completely absorbed in the pleasure, its tongue hanging out of its mouth as it rode the waves of ecstasy.

As the lightning strikes continued, the pleasure intensified, and Toothless and the lizard's movements became more frenzied. Toothless's body shook with every surge of electricity, and the lizard's claws dug deeper into his flesh. It was a beautiful, erotic display of power and pleasure, and Hiccup couldn't tear his eyes away from it.

more detailed positioning

Toothless's back was arched, and his head was turned to the side, his tongue lolling out of his mouth as he panted heavily. The lizard's long, slender body was wrapped tightly around Toothless's, its legs and tail entwined with his, as it rode him with intense pleasure. Its claws dug into Toothless's scales, leaving faint marks behind, and its long tongue flicked out to lick at Toothless's neck and ear.

Toothless's wings were spread out wide, as if trying to take flight, but he remained grounded, pinned down by the lizard's weight. His eyes were closed in ecstasy, and he let out a low growl of pleasure as the lightning strikes surged through him and the lizard, their bodies convulsing in unison.