Capítulo sem título 183

RP part 1:

Kizuato (Wildcat's dragon form) (Andrew (Wildcat's human form)) is the first and only son born to Dharak (my original bakugan father) who wanted to have a family with the original creator of all the bakugans vexos neo infinity dragonoid (Curtis transformation and he's Curtis original bakugan father) before he came to the side of good, having been used as a 'puppet' by Barodius (Dharak was used by Barodius) to satisfy his lust for power, and that while he stayed in possession of Barodius, he never visited his son again, for fear that Barodius might also use him in his plans of conquest. After traveling for some time trying to find both fathers and his brother Curtis again, Kizuato found the planet earth and took up residence there.

Kizuato has a very friendly and empathetic personality. He cares about his friends and family, and after forgiving his father for all he had done in Barodius' possession, the two live on the planet earth, where Dharak (my original bakugan father) has become the ruler of the Bakugans, meanwhile Dragonoid is the original creator of them.

Battle Equipment:

He wears golden battle armor, but only when he sees fit. This armor is nearly indestructible and can take multiple hits from strong opponents. The armor covers his chest and stomach to a great extent, the wrists on his front and back legs, a part of his neck and a little bit from the beginning of his tail to the middle, he also wears a helmet that is covering most of his head up to the end of its snout, the only exceptions being its horns.

His knight armor is dark black and is worn in the same way as his battle armor. His helmet has a pointed horn forward and two pointed spikes on the side.
Airkor [Battle Gear]

Special ability:

He can control and create purple crystals at will. His control over the crystals is even good in battles, he doesn't need to move when using it. The crystals respond to his thoughts and even take on various shapes and sizes. The use of his special power is signaled not only by his gate appearing in front of his chest, but also by his left eyes getting a purple glow, which also accompanies his head and body movements.

He has some marks on his face, which his father didn't have.

He is in possession of the Ultimate Warrior Gene.

He is wearing a gold necklace with his gate, but only when he is on royal duties (he is a descendant of the original bakugan, and successor to the ruler of the bakugans, after drago, dharak and Curtis.

He is considered a God.

It has some rare mutations, he can fuse with other bakugans and lifeforms (forming a hybrid bakugan).

In short:

Andrew and Curtis were born to real Bakugans, and after being separated from their parents (because of Barodius), they meet them again on planet Earth, and are also adopted by their human parents. And as a tribute to their real parents (they transform into their true form), after a while both are reunited with their Bakugan parents (they will mate with them and impregnate them in part 2 of the story), shortly after the babies are born.

Would you like to get pregnant by me, Curtis, Aaron and our bakugan fathers, I would be honored to get pregnant by you. I want 3 eggs from you. How many eggs would you like to have from me?

I want 5 eggs, to have you cum in me, let me create life in my body, would be amazing, and an honor. It would be an honor as well for Curtis, Aaron and especially our father to cum in me, it would be amazing.

I'm too honored for you, Curtis, Aaron and our bakugan fathers Dharak and Vexos neo infinity dragonoid, to impregnate me too, and i want now 10 eggs from you my brother prince Luca.