Capítulo sem título 175

Drake and Kizuato:

All the characters have consensual encounters, with all being over 18 years old and above.

Drake and Kizuato chapter 1:

With another school week having come to an end, Drake, Jake, Alex, Crystal, Sean, and Sean's younger brother with 17 years old, Tim were ready to begin their weekend at the house of the Flamel family. The five teenagers had planned a get together after school where they would play a new game that Jake had just bought, a game that was based off a favorite anime of the six kids: Conqueror's Gun, and since Lucas wouldn't be able to pick up either Sean or Tim for at least another two hours, the group figured this would give them ample time to try out this new game and determine if they would want to buy it eventually.

Once they were about halfway home, Drake yawned loudly. He rubbed his eyes with his index fingers before yawning again shortly after.

"Aw, man, it's so much easier to fly home or get a ride or somethin'..." the half-dragon teen complained.

"No kidding," agreed Jake. "We go straight from taking the rail train, taking a bus, and we've still got a ways to go."

"It's not any easier for us, you know," said Crystal. "Half of us here don't have wings like the other half."

"That's true," Drake said.

Looking at Alex, Drake noticed that his adopted older brother was starting to look sluggish as well. Alex was walking ahead of the group though with how long they had been walking for, he was beginning to slow down just like his friends and younger brothers.

Alex didn't have his driver's license yet. In fact, he hadn't even attempted to get his permit despite being old enough to drive which none of the rest of them were. Tim was only nine-years-old and Drake, Jake, and their friends would have to wait another year before they could try and get their licenses. Not that they themselves were in any particular hurry to drive given how rough traffic could get, but they still felt it would benefit them to be able to have a license, especially in situations such as this where they wouldn't be able to fly home as they normally would.

"Hey, Alex?" Drake asked in an exhausted tone.

"What's up, Drakon?" asked Alex as he swung around, walking backwards for a few feet and getting a good look at Drake before swinging back around and walking normally.

"Do you plan to get your license eventually?" asked Drake.

"Yes, I plan to get it eventually," said Alex in an annoyed tone.

"Could you do it soon? Then we can just drive home after school and we don't have to walk too far?" whined Drake who was sounding more and more exhausted.

"Geez, Drake," said Sean. "I thought dragons were supposed to be tough. Aren't you a half-dragon after all?"

"Yeah, but I'm also half-human, remember, Sean? My body still gets tired like a human's since it is mostly human," Drake testified. "Right, Jake? Alex?"

Jake and Alex giggled.

"Sorry, Drake, you're on your own for this," said Jake, grinning at Drake.

"Yep. It's all you, Drakon," Alex teased.

"Oh, c'mon, you guys! Team Half-Dragon? No?" said Drake, looking around at his fellow human/dragon hybrids.

Both Jake and Alex shook their heads. Drake groaned.

"Great. Abandoned by my own species. My own brothers," Drake said sarcastically.

Jake, Alex, Sean, Crystal, and Tim all enjoyed a soft, quick laugh, and while Drake sulked for about three seconds, eventually, he too found himself joining in. As he enjoyed laughing with his closest friends, he nearly forgot about how tired he was. The only things serving as a reminder being how sore his legs felt and the glistening sweat that ran down his face, some of which he found getting into his eyes which he ran the palm of his hand over to wipe the sweat from.