Capítulo sem título 200

My wife Zora and me as Drakon

Their lovemaking began slowly, with tender kisses and gentle caresses, as Drakon explored Zora's body with his scaled hands, eliciting soft moans of pleasure from her. Gradually, their passion intensified, and their movements became more urgent and primal. Zora clung to Drakon's massive form, her body arching in ecstasy as he entered her. Despite the vast size difference between them, Drakon was careful and attentive, ensuring that Zora was comfortable and ready to receive him.

As their bodies joined, Zora let out a series of moans and gasps, her voice mingling with Drakon's low growls of pleasure.

"By the gods, Zora," Drakon hissed through gritted teeth as he thrust into her. "You feel incredible."

Zora could only respond with a breathy moan, her nails digging into Drakon's scales as she clung to him. The pleasure was nearly unbearable, each powerful thrust sending waves of ecstasy crashing through her body. Her cries of delight echoed through the cavern, a testament to the passion that consumed them both.

As they continued to mate, Zora's body adapted to accommodate her dragon lover, their connection deepening with each passing moment. She could feel her senses heightening, her body becoming more in tune with Drakon's every touch and movement. The sensations were overwhelming, her nerve endings on fire as her body began to transform.

Her skin tingled and burned, as if a thousand tiny needles were pricking her. She could feel the scales emerging, their iridescent surface growing and spreading across her body. The pain was intense, but it was overshadowed by the pleasure she felt from their coupling. Zora's breaths came in ragged gasps, each exhale a mixture of pain and ecstasy. As the scales continued to form, Zora's body shifted and contorted. Her bones cracked and realigned, her muscles stretching and growing to accommodate her new form. The transformation was both thrilling and terrifying, the knowledge that she was becoming something more than human both empowering and frightening.

Simultaneously, Zora felt a strange sensation deep within her, as if her very core was being reshaped. The sensation started as a warmth, then slowly grew into a burning heat that spread throughout her lower abdomen. Her reproductive organs began to shift and transform, adapting to better suit her dragon lover. As the changes occurred, she could feel her inner muscles and tissues stretch and contort, the sensation both foreign and exhilarating. The walls of her womb began to thicken, and her cervix widened, creating a more accommodating space for Drakon's barbed member. Sensing these changes, Drakon's touch became even more sensual, his scaled hands expertly teasing and caressing Zora's newly transformed body.

"Zora," he murmured, his voice thick with desire, "can you feel how perfectly you are adapting to me? Our bodies are becoming one in ways we never thought possible."

Zora let out a shuddering moan, her voice trembling with the intensity of their connection.

"Yes, Drakon... it's unlike anything I've ever experienced. It's both terrifying and beautiful."

As their coupling continued, Zora's body underwent further changes. Her limbs lengthened and grew more muscular, her once slender legs and arms now powerful and sinewy. Bones in her feet, shifting and elongating giving her digitigrade stance. Her spine extended, the vertebrae shifting and realigning to accommodate the growth of a long, sinuous tail. The tail's emergence was slow, each vertebra forming one by one, the muscles and nerves developing alongside them.

Zora's fingers and toes grew longer and more dexterous, her once delicate nails now sharpening into lethal claws. She could feel each individual bone extending and reshaping beneath her skin, the sensation both uncomfortable and fascinating. The tips of her fingers and toes tingled, as if they were awakening from a deep sleep, and she flexed them experimentally. The power in her newfound claws was undeniable, and a sense of strength and primal instinct surged through her.
Simultaneously, Zora could feel the bones in her face shift and reshape, her jaw lengthening and growing more pronounced. The sensation was intense and disconcerting, as if her entire skull was being reshaped by an unseen force. With each passing moment, her once-human features became increasingly draconic, the transformation relentless and all-consuming.