Capítulo sem título 179

As they arrived their homes it was afternoon with the sunset as their father was arriving home as their mom was in her free time after doing the home things... As they landed they were still mounted and knotted... add their parents reaction to the situation and size of their children, put the dimensions of the 3 dragons mentioned like their tails extending to the reach of the whole school from the house to school 10 km size tail... put other measures too

As the transformed students arrived home, the golden hues of the sunset bathed the landscape in a warm, tranquil glow. The colossal forms of Azivandum, Zubeia, and Azymondias descended with grace, their wings creating gentle gusts of wind that rustled the trees below. The sheer size of these majestic creatures was awe-inspiring, their presence almost surreal against the backdrop of everyday life.

As they touched down on their family properties, their immense tails still extended, their parents emerged from their homes, their reactions ranging from shock to amazement. It was a sight that defied belief, as their children, now towering dragons, stood before them in all their glory.

"Is that... is that really you?" gasped Azivandum's father, his voice a mixture of disbelief and astonishment. He had always known that his child was unique, but this transformation surpassed anything he could have imagined.

Zubeia's mother covered her mouth in surprise, her eyes wide with wonder. "My sweet child, is it truly you?"

Azymondias' parents stood in stunned silence, their expressions a mixture of awe and pride. Their child had become something extraordinary, a living embodiment of myth and legend.

The dimensions of these transformed students were nothing short of astounding. Azivandum's majestic form measured around 150 feet in height, with a wingspan that stretched over 200 feet. Zubeia's elegant presence matched Azivandum's dimensions, her wingspan and length nearly equal. Azymondias, the largest of them all, soared to an astonishing height of 200 feet, his wingspan surpassing 250 feet.

As their parents looked upon their transformed children, the shock gradually gave way to a deep sense of love and acceptance. Despite their immense size and newfound forms, these were still their beloved offspring. And the sight of their children's entwined tails served as a poignant reminder of the profound changes they had experienced.

Amidst the emotions and the surreal reality, their parents embraced them, their arms encircling the colossal forms before them. Tears of pride and joy flowed freely, as they celebrated the remarkable journey their children had undertaken. The warmth of their parents' embrace, even in the face of such astounding transformation, grounded the students in the fact that no matter their form, they were loved unconditionally.

In the days that followed, the community would be abuzz with talk of the astonishing events that had transpired. The school, the town, and even the world beyond would be forever marked by the memory of these transformed students and their extraordinary flight. Yet, amid the wonder and awe, the most powerful impact would be felt within the hearts of the parents who had embraced their children's metamorphosis, proving that love could transcend even the boundaries of myth and reality.

put the dimensions of the 3 dragons mentioned like their tails extending to the reach of the whole school from the house to school 10 km size tail... put other measures too

Certainly, here are the dimensions of the dragons and their various measurements:

1. Azivandum:

Height: Approximately 150 feet (45.7 meters)
Wingspan: Over 200 feet (61 meters)
Tail Length: Extending up to 10 kilometers (6.2 miles)
Body Length: Roughly 200 feet (61 meters)
Weight: Around 200 tons