Capítulo sem título 148

Devlin looked exactly like Kevin only with the midnight black wolf ears and tail. He wore an all black cloak that held his long black hair.
He wore black gloves with slits for his claws.
The black sleeveless shirt complimented his biceps.
The pants showed the firm muscles ending with black combat boots.
The sword on his back had a snarling wolf headed handle made of black steel.
The blade was shaped as a curved wolf tail shiny and sharp.
The pendant he wore had a snarling wolf head black as well.
Kenny had the same features as Ben except for having a darker tan with brown ears and tail.
He wore a green long sleeve shirt and Capri with open toed green sandals.
His sword had a wolf leaping through a five pointed star on the handle that connected the blade. The blade was made of green steel with five points like a wolf claw at the end.
His pendant was a wolf leaping through a five pointed star colored green.
Kail and Lance could pass as twins with the exception of Kail's blood red eyes.
His ears and tail were gray though which made him look more intimidating.
He wore a gray sleeveless shirt to show off his biceps and pants to match with the boots. His sword had the handle shaped like a howling wolf head with two points on each side. His pendant was a howling wolf head colored gray.
Finally We have Alf who was fashioned with white wolf ears and tail.
His eyes were gray. He wore a long sleeve white shirt and capri shorts with open toed white sandals.
His sword was gleaming white with a wolf head connecting the handle to the blade.
The mouth open as the tongue was the blade with great detail.
His pendant was a wolf head made of a combination of white steel and ivory.
Ben's was a charred black skeletal Cereboan with the skulls shaped like a wolf helmet.
His glowing dark red eyes made him look like a demon as long spikes began to protrude.
Lance's form was the same except his skeletal form was ashy gray with flickering grey flames forming.
The first was a black and brown two headed loboan with four arms and two legs with a tail.
It was a head shorter than the skeletal forms, but looks can be deceiving just like books.
One head had yellow eyes and the other had green aimed at Ben who only snorted at the shorter creature.
The second one had the same build except it was gray and white in front of Lance.
Lance chuckled seeing these wolves as no threat to him or Ben unaware of their abilities. Suddenly Ben and Lance were knocked back as the two headed loboans charged.
Ben received a round house kick to the face, making his teeth crack a bit from the blow.
As the skeletal wolves came near each kid started glowing a different color 's was black, Kenny's was green, Kail's was gray and Alf's was white. Each pair started making hand movements and started to perform a ritual.
A black wolf head and a green wolf head started swirling together around Devlin and Kenny.
A gray wolf head and a white wolf head swirled around Kail and Alf.
The skeletal forms have three heads and only two arms. Their skulls are shaped like a wolf helmet.
The skeletal Ben had spikes coming out the back of his hands, spine and tail for a reason.
His tail looked like a spiked blade and two curled horns on top of each skull to be more intimidating.
Ben stood before Julie with an aura of anger and blood lust radiating off his bones.
While Lance's form had gray flames covering his body making him glow no spikes, but still intimidating.
His claws had her blood splatter onto his wrists as he continued to bruise and tear her skin and muscles.
Vulcanis and Sunder flew near her knocked out and beaten severely by the future kids no surprise there.
Devlin and Kenny went by Kevin while Kail and Alf went toward Albedo.
Kevin smiled from the memory and then he felt something furry hit his leg. He moved the sheet back to reveal a fluffy brown wolf tail coming from Ben. He also noticed Ben's ears became wolf like and some fur started to grow.
It was chocolate brown with black and gray mixed since he mated with Kevin and Lance.
Kevin heard the shower signifying Lance was already awake and showering.
Kevin examined Ben carefully since he was still passed out and noticed some scales on Ben's ankles.
Also two bumps on each side of his back that were turning bright red and pushing to come out. Lance came out of the shower in a simple gray shirt and shorts, drying his hair with a towel.
Soon two wings shot out covered in blood. They were dragon wings covered in black and gray feathers on the flaps lined with brown fur.
His face was covered in brown fur with lupin features and a black furred mask around his bright green dragon eyes.
He had a small wolf muzzle with sharp wolfen teeth that gleamed from the sun light.
Soft brown, black and gray fur covered his muscled body like a suit and had a glossy sheen.
His legs were wolf like until the fur stopped halfway down his legs.
The rest was covered in black and gray dragon scales along with his dragon feet.
His brown tail swished side to side as he noticed his muscle mass was average though not as big as Kevin or Lance's.
Lance walked toward the bed and saw the bumps turn dark red and dragged Kevin away from the bed. Before Kevin could protest, Ben woke up screaming on his hands and knees as his teeth and nails grew. The bumps on his back started to tear open and soon two wings shot out covered in blood. They were dragon wings covered in black and gray feathers on the flaps lined with brown fur.
Ben whimpered loudly from the pain while Kevin and Lance cleaned the blood on his back and wings. Kevin rubbed where the wings came out and the pain dulled down as Ben purred from the treatment. Ben stood up as the wings folded closed behind him and gasped at his reflection in the mirror.
His face was covered in brown fur with lupin features and a black furred mask around his bright green dragon eyes.
He had a small wolf muzzle with sharp wolfen teeth that gleamed from the sun light.
Soft brown, black and gray fur covered his muscled body like a suit and had a glossy sheen.
His legs were wolf like until the fur stopped halfway down his legs.
The rest was covered in black and gray dragon scales along with his dragon feet.
His brown tail swished side to side as he noticed his muscle mass was average though not as big as Kevin or Lance's.
Lance thought's were interrupted as Ben flicked his nipples and Lance brought Ben down harder. Lance smirked as Ben screamed from the force until Ben howled his release, covering their stomachs. Lance thrusted three more times before he layed down on the bed on his back panting wildly. He shifted into his true form which was different than what Ben has seen before.
He had two bull like horns coming out of his head ready to gore prey.
His face was a wolf, but his tail was reptile like with fur covering it and hoof like feet. He also had wings with fur on them, folded to keep out of the way.