Capítulo sem título 176

Drake and Kizuato chapter 1:

With another school week having come to an end, Drake, Jake, Alex, Crystal, Sean, and Sean's younger brother, Tim were ready to begin their weekend at the house of the Flamel family. The five teenagers had planned a get together after school where they would play a new game that Jake had just bought, a game that was based off a favorite anime of the six kids: Conqueror's Gun, and since Lucas wouldn't be able to pick up either Sean or Tim for at least another two hours, the group figured this would give them ample time to try out this new game and determine if they would want to buy it eventually.
Once they were about halfway home, Drake yawned loudly. He rubbed his eyes with his index fingers before yawning again shortly after.
"Aw, man, it's so much easier to fly home or get a ride or somethin'..." the half-dragon teen complained.
"No kidding," agreed Jake. "We go straight from taking the rail train, taking a bus, and we've still got a ways to go."
"It's not any easier for us, you know," said Crystal. "Half of us here don't have wings like the other half."
"That's true," Drake said.
Looking at Alex, Drake noticed that his adopted older brother was starting to look sluggish as well. Alex was walking ahead of the group though with how long they had been walking for, he was beginning to slow down just like his friends and younger brothers.
Alex didn't have his driver's license yet. In fact, he hadn't even attempted to get his permit despite being old enough to drive which none of the rest of them were. Tim was only nine-years-old and Drake, Jake, and their friends would have to wait another year before they could try and get their licenses. Not that they themselves were in any particular hurry to drive given how rough traffic could get, but they still felt it would benefit them to be able to have a license, especially in situations such as this where they wouldn't be able to fly home as they normally would.
"Hey, Alex?" Drake asked in an exhausted tone.
"What's up, Drakon?" asked Alex as he swung around, walking backwards for a few feet and getting a good look at Drake before swinging back around and walking normally.
"Do you plan to get your license eventually?" asked Drake.
"Yes, I plan to get it eventually," said Alex in an annoyed tone.
"Could you do it soon? Then we can just drive home after school and we don't have to walk too far?" whined Drake who was sounding more and more exhausted.
"Geez, Drake," said Sean. "I thought dragons were supposed to be tough. Aren't you a half-dragon after all?"
"Yeah, but I'm also half-human, remember, Sean? My body still gets tired like a human's since it is mostly human," Drake testified. "Right, Jake? Alex?"
Jake and Alex giggled.
"Sorry, Drake, you're on your own for this," said Jake, grinning at Drake.
"Yep. It's all you, Drakon," Alex teased.
"Oh, c'mon, you guys! Team Half-Dragon? No?" said Drake, looking around at his fellow human/dragon hybrids.
Both Jake and Alex shook their heads. Drake groaned.
"Great. Abandoned by my own species. My own brothers," Drake said sarcastically.
Jake, Alex, Sean, Crystal, and Tim all enjoyed a soft, quick laugh, and while Drake sulked for about three seconds, eventually, he too found himself joining in. As he enjoyed laughing with his closest friends, he nearly forgot about how tired he was. The only things serving as a reminder being how sore his legs felt and the glistening sweat that ran down his face, some of which he found getting into his eyes which he ran the palm of his hand over to wipe the sweat from.
After wiping the perspiration from his eyes, Drake glanced around at Alex and Jake, a plan forming in his mind. He couldn't allow this betrayal he had just experienced go unpunished and so, with Alex and Jake focused on walking, Drake was ready to put his plan into motion. He snickered under his breath, holding his middle and index fingers as well as his thumbs up against his torso, a devilish grin on his face.
Slowly, Drake turned to look at Jake. His grin growing wider, he reached over and pinched Jake's arm.
"Ow!" exclaimed Jake, rubbing the area on his arm that Drake had pinched.
"Conqueor's Pinch!" said Drake as he ran past, making a pun on the anime Conqueor's Gun.
Before Alex could respond, he found himself pinched by Drake as well.
"Yeow!" cried Alex.
"ZenoPinch Stories!" Drake said as he darted past Alex, this time making a pun on the game series ZenoSword Stories.
"Hey, get back here, Drake!" Alex demanded. "C'mon, Jake! Let's get 'im!"
"Yeah!" agreed Jake. Payback time!"
The fully human members of the group watched as the two half-dragon brothers chased after their third brother, catching up to him at the street corner. Alex grabbed Drake by the back of the shirt as Jake came up to Drake and prepared to give Drake a pinching he wouldn't soon forget. Crystal, not wanting to miss an opportunity to have something to tease her friends with, reached into her pants pocket and pulled out her phone. She quickly punched in her password and went to the camera app. An "ow!" was emitted by Drake as Jake pinched his brother's right arm. As he got ready to give Drake another pinching, Crystal began recording the three half-dragons, Sean and Tim gathering around her as they watched from her phone as Jake pinched Drake again.
"Welcome back to another episode of 'Half-Dragons: Just Like Us...Only More Dragony'. I'm your host, Crystal Silvers and today we observe the half-dragon in his natural habitat: middle class suburbia. To a half-dragon, brotherhood and loyalty are concepts that are just as important to them as they are to a full human or dragon. Watch what happens when one half-dragon who tried to pay back his brothers for not taking his side in an arguement is forced to undergo the same punishment he had inflicted onto them," Crystal narrated in a soft, Australian voice.
She zoomed her camera in as Alex got a turn in pinching Drake. Drake laughed, let out another "ow!" and demanded that his adopted brothers quit it, attesting that he had gotten the point.
"Well, actually, you got the pinch, Drake," teased Jake.
"Oh, ha! Ha! Ha!" Drake replied sarcastically as he rubbed the areas on his arms that had been pinched by Alex and Jake.
"Truly a breathtaking sight. No longer able to withstand the barrage of pinches, the half-dragon who was on the receiving end surrenders to his brothers, defeated, drained, and no doubt sore from being pinched all over his arms. This brings this episode of 'Half-Dragons: Just Like Us...Only More Dragony to a close. G'night, everybody," Crystal concluded her short documentary, ending the recording and saving it to her phone.
The fully human members of the group ran over to the ones who were half-human. Though finished with her "documentary", Crystal still held her phone up in front of herself as though she was still filming her friends.
"Aaaaaaand cut, aaaaaaaaand scene! Nicely done, crew!" said Crystal, slipping her phone back into her pocker.
Drake, Jake, and Alex stopped messing with one another and glanced towards Crystal, Sean, and Tim.
"Did you just film another half-dragon documentary?" Drake asked. "What does that make now, five episodes?"
"Uh, about two or three," Crystal answered. "I mean, hey, if we want people to know about half-dragons, this is a good place to start."
The three half-dragons looked at Crystal with blank expressions on their faces.
"By filming us...pinching each other?" Alex asked confusedly.
"Why not? It helps to show humans and dragons that you're people just like them," Crystal testified.
"Yeah, but...us pinching one another?" Jake asked.
"Hey, I bet your parents are probably home right now. Didn't you say your dad was going to pick up your mom from work, Drake?" asked Crystal.
"Umm...yeah, but that–"
"Well, then we should get going. They'll be wondering where we are if we take any longer," declared Crystal as she marched ahead of her friends.
The six continued down the street, making their way to the Flamel household. Drake asked Crystal to please not put that video online, to which Crystal declared she made no promises. The half-dragon brothers sighed, fearing she would hold that over them should she choose to.
Continuing along their path, they eventually made it to the block that the Flamel family lived on: Anglewood Boulevard. It was a quaint little neighborhood where the unusual yet loving family lived in their cream colored two story house which was the fourth house down on the right side of the street. A white picket fence surrounded the family's front lawn with a walkway that led up fifteen feet to the house.
Coming up to the house, the six kids saw Titus and Sarah standing by the former's car and talking with one of their neighbors: a twenty-three year old young adult male by the name of Andrew. He was a tall man with black hair and brown eyes.
"Mom! Dad!" Drake called out to his parents as he approached.
Titus, Sarah, and Andrew all looked over at the six kids who were coming up to them. The mother and father of Drake, Jake, and Alex smiled warmly at their children and their friends as Crystal, Sean, and Tim greeted them.
"Hey, you guys," Titus said. "We were just shooting the breeze with Andrew."
"Hey, Andrew. Been a while. What's up?" Drake asked, grinning widely as he walked up to the twenty-something, holding his fist out.
"Not much, kid. How've you guys been?" Andrew asked as he and Drake bumped fists.
"Not bad. Just hanging out, school stuff, gaming, watching movies and anime. You know," Drake said.
"The teenage life," said Andrew. "Hasn't been that long and I already miss it."
Andrew was one of the Flamel family's next door neighbors. He had lived on Anglewood for about the same amount of time that the Flamels had and in that time, he had become close to them. When he was a teenager himself, Andrew would often look after Drake for Titus and Sarah whenever they had errands to run or urgent matters to attend to that Drake wouldn't be able to be a part of.
As Andrew would continue to babysit Drake and on occasion, Sean and Crystal, he would become closer to the half-dragon boy, his family, and his friends, even becoming someone Drake looked at as a big brother figure. But then, after Andrew graduated from high school, Drake would end up seeing less and less of him as he worked to earn enough money to attend college. Because Andrew stayed on campus, he wouldn't often come around the neighborhood except for rare instances such as if he needed to help his mom with anything or if he had off.
But one day while chatting with his friends and Jake, Drake hears the doorbell ringing. Drake goes towards the door, and opens it to see the incoming visit.
"Hello, Drake! It has been a long time since we last saw each other!," said Andrew.
"Yes, it has! How are you?," said Drake.
"I'm fine, and I want to show you something! You and your friends can come to my home, the back garden there is bigger than yours!?," said Andrew.
"Of course! Give me a minute please!," said Drake.
"Ok my friend!," said Andrew while waiting for Drake and his friends to come.
Right after Andrew, Drake and their friends arrive at Andrew's house, they go to the garden behind the house, where Andrew tells everyone: "Okay, I know Drake and Jake are half-dragons, I'd like to show them my dragon form too!" "Go ahead Andrew," Drake and Jake say at the same time. Then Andrew begins to undress, leaving only his underwear, and thus begins his transformation. Andrew's body starts to grow, then his little finger melted back into his hand, the purple and black scales that covered his hand, now reached his shoulder and started to move down towards his feet as they covered his chest in a slightly darker color scale, so you feel a bulge growing in your underwear. The underwear begins to tear only at the back, and a huge hole appears, with a gigantic tail, but the underwear stays intact. When the purple and black scales reached my feet they and my leg started to change digitigrade posture. I saw my fingernails and toenails turn white as they lengthened and sharpened into claws, as giant wings grew from my back. Scales began to cover my face and it seemed to be pulling my face outwards in the shape of a snout as two giant, purple horns grew from the top of my forehead. Andrew had turned into Kizuato.
Kizuato, then summons a version of neo dragonoid and phantom dharak, and also controls them to merge with him. Kizuato now spawns with 3 tails (kizuato, drago, and dharak), the 4 heads of all dragons, 3 pairs of wings of the 3 bakugans and the body divided into sections: chest of dragon, torso of dharak, and part of the waist of kizuato. He also summons wavern, viper helios and silent naga to his body as well and their bodies merge with his with the same attributes (adding his crotch and torso helios and naga, and my chest wavern), with the 3 more heads of all the 3 dragons and their tails as well. Then other transformations started to appear in his body. He soon rose past the 100' marker, before other things about him changed as well: his frame became ever so slightly wider, and his comparatively short arms extended and thickened to take on a more humanoid look, while retaining the claws and superficial blue plating. Those same arms then proceeded to swell and thicken, rapidly filling out with brawn that seemed to come out of nowhere. All the while he moaned and chuckled in intoxication. His chest beefed up, the green v-shaped visor-like structure on top of it got pushed outward by his developing pecs. The dragon's eyes glowed a sick shade of royal purple. He stopped soon after at 150' tall.
The golden spines along his hide, including his horn, retracted inward, while he seemed to grow once more, from 150' tall to 165' tall. The golden spines that had vanished from Drago teethed out of his own backside, and a third golden horn appeared between his original pair. And more changes occurred: the vaguely wing-shaped structures on his upper back started to lengthen and mutate to the sound of bones popping and reshaping: dark blue webbing came to be.
Those were wings he was growing, moulded after Drago's wings. They went on to expand until they measured one and a half times their owner's height, which again surged to 180'.
The dark Bakugan roared, his purple aura flaring with more violence, purple arcs of energy crackling around his form. He grew again, passing 200' in height, gaining a second tail, with a tree-pronged barb on its tip. The leaf-shaped blades on his thighs retracted, allowing a pair of armored hip guards to grow out, and then reappear, sharper than before on top of those armor plates.
He roared, and perhaps involuntarily firing out a column of fire in ecstatic rapture.
Dharak blinked once but immediately afterwards he roared again, the energy arcing around him began to flash more erratically, white cracks in the black.
He scaled upwards, to 285' tall, the barbs on Naga' shoulder pads grew on his own shoulder guards, while a row of blue spikes knifed out of each of his outermost wing-fingers. A second pair of horns protruded out of his skull, just as a second set of glowing eyes broke open beside his original one.
He trumpeted out a roar of challenge yet again, even deeper and more ear-splitting than it was previously.
Dharak evolved again, increasing in size from 350' to 400' and kept going, entering a new transformative phase: feather-like quills appeared between the two rows of spines on his nape and back, a third feather-tipped tail pistoned outward. His musculature blimped larger still thanks to the immense energy of Wavern's Infinity Core. He gained a grotesquely ripped ten-pack, veins thicker than trucks snaked around his swelling quads and hamstrings. His biceps got so big he couldn't manage to bend his arm at an angle greater than 90°. His snout stretched longer, his fangs enlarged and his claws sharpened in turn. From the back of his head came a pair of black quills like those Wavern possessed.
A hurricane of euphoria exploded inside Dharak, whose frame pulsed larger yet, saturated to the absolute max with atomic energy. One second later he was 900' tall, and the one after that he was 1100', soaking up more and more power with hedonistic abandon.
His neck extended, becoming twice as long as his widening torso, another pair of horizontal shoulder guards jutted out of his shoulders, as his original ones metamorphosed into a second and a third head to match his trio of tails. A second pair of barbed wings grew just below the OG, and as he matched, no, overtook his opponent in the size department, Dharak smiled smugly, draining whatever scrap of G-power remained in the Infinity Core, mushrooming at a truly ludicrous pace to 1600'... 1700'... 1800'... 2000' tall.
What followed suit was a multitude of final changes: the veinlets on Naga's body went on to appear on Dharak's, though his were white, and pulsed with all kinds of power. Onto his chestplate, the Silent Core manifested, and on each of his three heads a third pair of bony horns protruded out.
One final spurt left him at infinity' tall, and at this point, both the Silent Core and the Infinity Core inside him reacted, bestowing upon Dharak the power of all six attributes. His eyes glowed white, his entire self was overfull with titanic strength; he cackled wildly in his nightmarishly deep voice, flexing his muscles as arcs of elemental energy flashed around his hands, merging with other infinity dragons, and characters.
From the street, a red car was driving up the block to where the large dragon was emerging from. The driver stopped at a stop sign and took the opportunity to get a glimpse of the large dragon.
"Yep. That looks about right," he said to himself before continuing up the street.
The man parked in front of Dharak's house and stepped out of his car. His eyes focused on the massive dragon who towered over his own house, he walked around to the back where he found Drake, along with Alex, Jake, Sean, Crystal, and Tim, their backs turned to him, all staring up at the large, impressive form of Dharak in amazement. Never before had the six kids seen a dragon who towered over them or frankly, anything else for that matter as Dharak had. All the other dragons they had encountered throughout their lives were easily dwarved in comparison. For the man who stood by the fence that led into Dharak's garden, however, this was a sight he was all too familiar with. He opened the fence door and stepped into the garden.
"Hey!" the man called out to everyone.
Drake, Jake, Alex, Crystal, Sean, and Tim turned to face the man as Dharak lowered into a quadruped stance to allow himself a better look, his heads still elevated.
"Who's that?" Alex asked.
"No idea," said Drake.
Walking over to the kids and the gigantic dragon, the man extended his hand out to allow Drake and the others to shake it.
"Hey," he greeted with a smile. "My name is Jonah. Or at least, that's my human name. My real name is Darkana. I'm an old pal of this big guy," he said, pointing his thumb up at Dharak.
"Drake Flamel," Drake greeted as he shook Darkana's hand.
"Jake Flamel," Jake greeted next.
"Alex Flamel," said Alex.
"Sean Lloyd," Sean introduced himself.
"I'm Tim Lloyd," said Tim.
"And I'm Crystal Silvers," Crystal said.
"Pleased to meet you," Darkana said with a smile and a nod as he shook each of the kids' hands.
"It's nice to see you too, my mate Darkana," Kizuato said.
"Kizuato!" Darkana exclaimed. "You ever consider transforming somewhere more discreet? I mean, I get this is your backyard and all, but don't you think your neighbors or, heck, anyone for that matter might freak out at seeing an infinity ft. tall dragon just chilling in someone's backyard?"
"You are right Darkana, I was stupid to not think of being seen, we are going to my tf chamber, follow me please." Kizuato said opening an automatic secret vault to his tf chamber.
After some minutes of walking, they arrive at the tf chamber.
"And here we are, here is the tf chamber were I prepare my body to evolve in preparation for the incubator part, and the laying of our eggs, on the other side of the room we have our armor to protect our body from any damage during our pregnancy, and finally we have the incubator room." Kizuato exclame.
"Dude, you built all this underground?" asked Darkana.
"Yes Darkana, so no one, unless I know them, can see all the process!" said Kizuato.
Shortly after the introduction of the facilities, kizuato removes his underwear, and begins to mate with Marcos, his other mate that was waiting for kizuato inside the facility, a hybrid Dragonoid and Dharaknoid, while he is fertilized by Ame, Crysalix, Shen and Phoenix, meanwhile starting to adjust his body for his subsequent fertilization and Marcos, while he puts on his armor to protect their bodies and future eggs, while also entering the incubator with lightning around them and hitting them, and the incubator to give their future children and eggs and their parents, the necessary amount of energy to lay those eggs and birth the children, continuing the mating for 3 hours without stopping, after which Ame puts himself in a 'waiting' position while his knot continues in kizuato's vagina, and shen and Phoenix also stay inside kizuato, where they stay inside kizuato for 1 whole week, impregnating him with their future eggs.
Then Darkana starts his transformation process, in which the scales begin to grow on his hands, but keeping the 5 fingers, with black and purple scales in my hand, then starts moving down towards his feet as it covers his chest, and his back in the same black and purple scales. He felt a bump growing in his pants. The pants then started to tear when this happened. He looked behind to see that he had a black purple scaly tail growing from his ass. As the scales reached his feet it changed to a digitigrade stance like a reptile's back feet. He saw his fingers and toe nails turn white as they lengthened and sharpened into claws, then his back started hurting and two wings burst from it and tore his shirt into pieces. The scales started to cover his face and it felt like it started pulling his face out with 3 horns coming out of his head. As he now has armor in his body.
So Darkana without saying a word, gets down on all fours and walks to kizuato, when he mounts him and begins to penetrate his anus and vagina, because of his double penis. After 2 hours of mating, he dismounts from Darkana, and turns to the butt to butt position, along with Marcos, Phoenix, Shen, Darkana and Crysalix, while they all impregnate kizuato, and while in the butt to butt position, Kizuato remounts everyone one by one and impregnate all of them too, after that coming back to the position, while all of them are inside the incubator, with only Kizuato, Ame, Phoenix, Shen, Marcos, Darkana and Crysalix are adjusting their bodies for the laying of the eggs, while inside the incubator. After 1 week has passed all the layed vesta asteroid lava sized eggs start shaking, and explode inside the incubator revealing all of the unborn children of all of them. Their names are, Kizuato jr., Marcos jr., Darkana jr., Chrysalix jr., Phoenix jr., Shen jr., Shine, Dharak jr., Braveheart Neo Infinity Vexos Dragonoid jr., Purgatory Helios jr., Wavern jr. Silent Naga jr. Alpha Hydranoid jr. Royce, Snerrot, Garion, Shiron, Fred Nerk, Jake Long, Nofre, Trevor, Layden, Leonidas, Exodus, Genesis, Aurora, Asriel, Dargo, Saphir, Sapphira, Din, Dan, Midday, Midnight, Black Heart, Kim, Herio, Amelia, Xeforix, Galactica, Mirvela, Dawn, Hope, Kin, Jade, Ilia, Sasha, Cocoa, Drael, Erigor, Ichigo, Havok, Val, Celg, Seralg, Lumiella, Sunshine, Sugar Silk, Lexus, Pyronoid, Arandrerra, Rory, Airus, Levidra, Aurelius, Deathdranoid, Cazzy, Scarlet, white helios, dark helios, infinity helios, viper helios, Esc, Del and Shira.
After the first fertilization occurs, kizuato remain inside Darkana while Crysalix, Marcos, Ame Phoenix and Shen, reposition themselves to penetrate Darkana, after aligning themselves all enter one at a time, until after another 4 hours of mating in total, all they have their knots locked in Kizuato and Darkana's anus and vagina, because of their double penises.