Chapter - 20

Hello Readers,

Thank you for your continuous support. We have reached 500 votes on this story.

I hope you will continue your response.

Please also add inline comments so that it helps me to improve the script and scenes.

Thank you.

Let's get into the story,
--------------------------------------------------------------

Next day,

Ishaan came to office and headed to Rudra's cabin. He greeted him and sat down on the chair infront of the Rudra.

Rudra: Now, spill the beans.

Ishaan: What?

Rudra: Don't act too innocent. I know you are behind the raid and arrest. I saw you in the party, you were glaring at Sahil as if you are just about to kill him.

Ishaan: You are one smart guy. Yes I did it. He tried to lay hands on something that he doesn't even deserve to look at.

Rudra: Wow! What is it that is so valuable that the softest Ishaan Vijay had to use his influence to bring him down over night.

Rudra asked him in a teasing tone. Ishaan scratched his neck in embarrassment and tried to make up a story to escape from Rudra. But Rudra saw him and said,

Rudra: Is it about her?

Ishaan: Who?

Rudra glared at him. Ishaan raised his hands in surrender and explained him the happenings of yesterday.

Ishaan: I wanted to kill him. But as you know that I am a soft hearted person I sent officials for a raid. But I will not let him come out of the jail in his lifetime.

Rudra chuckled listening to him and said,

Rudra: So finally you are in love. Good.

Ishaan: yea one side love. Love at first sight. But It's not going to be easy. I don't know what she will think of me if I confess. So I am scared. Let some days pass. I will confess once I win her trust. Fine, Leave about me. You say.

Rudra: What should I tell you?

Ishaan: Really Rudra! You asked me. I told you everything. Now why do you want to hide it from me. Even if you want to hide, let me tell you that I know that you like Shivani.

Rudra: What nonsense! No I don't. Don't blabber.

Ishaan: Oh really. Then why do you follow her back home everyday. Why did you help her with the loan?

Rudra: How do you know?

Ishaan: I have my sources.

Rudra: Idiot! Are you spying me.

Rudra asked him annoyed. Ishaan laughed at his comment.

Ishaan: I am serious Rudra. I know you from childhood. This is the first time I am seeing you being concerned about someone especially when they have not asked you for any help.

Rudra: There is nothing like that. She is just a good employee. And I don't want her to bother about other things and the project getting affected because of that. So I am trying to help her out. Thats it. Now you get the hell out of here and stop the interrogation.