Chapter - 13

** Sensitive content ahead in the chapter. Please avoid it if you are uncomfortable.

Nithya is watering the plants in the garden of the orphanage. She suddenly felt a man voice near her ears very close,

Man: Hi Nithya!!

Nithya saw the man standing very close to her. She flinched and moved back in fear.

Man: Don't be scared Nithya. It is me.

He tried to touch her face. Nithya pushed his hand away and ran inside. She saw paati(grandmother) and hugged her in fear. The man followed her inside and saw her hugging paati. Paati saw him and understood the situation.

Paati: What did you do her?

Man: What will I do paati? I have not even touched her.

He said shamelessly. Nithya heard it and hugged paati even tightly.

Paati: Shutup! I already warned you not to come near her. You are coming here for work. Do that and leave. Otherwise I will complain to the police.

Saying that she took Nithya inside.

Man MV: I can't wait anymore. I will make you mine tonight.

He smirked and left from there.

In Mumbai,

Shivani and Arun are in Rudra's cabin. He is reviewing and sharing the further works related to the upcoming projects.

Rudra: Arun! The estimation which Shivani prepared yesterday, take it to Ishaan and get the approval on the budget. Shivani, talk to Ishaan and make the necessary changes.

Shivani: sure sir!

Rudra: Alright then you can leave. And Shivani get me a black coffee.

Shivani: Sure sir! I will let it know in the pantry.

Rudra: I asked you to bring me a black coffee which means you will go and bring me personally.

Shivani: Sorry Sir! That's not my job. I will inform the right people to get you one. Thank you sir! I will take my leave.

Saying so she left the cabin. Arun stood with his mouth open listening to her. He didn't expect her to be this straight forward. He saw Rudra looking at the cabin door with a cold face. So, he also left the cabin not to be a victim of Rudra's anger now. Once he left Rudra leaned back on his chair and a smile broke on his lips.

Rudra: Sassy much. I like it.

He immediately realised what he said and thought,

Rudra MV: Behave Rudra. Remember she is just a random girl working here. What is wrong with you.

After sometime, the coffee was sent to him. Shivani on the other hand, went to Ishaan's cabin.

Shivani: Hello Sir! I am Shivani.

Ishaan: Hi Shivani! I got to hear a lot about you from a couple of days. Please take your seat.

Shivani smiled at him and sat down,

Ishaan: yes Now tell me why you are here for,

Shivani: Rudra sir! asked me to check on these reports with you.