Chapter - 38

Mithra and Meera looked at each other shocked for the new revelation.

Mithra: Why would Ishaan do that?

Vijay: We don't know. But I can say that he wants some things hidden until the issues are sorted. So, both of you stop thinking and wait until he tells you the real truth.

Meera and Mithra nodded their heads.

On the other hand, Ishaan went to his room and took a bath. He came to his closet and took the clothes he wore earlier and went to the balcony. He lit them up on fire and was looking at the burning clothes with rage in his eyes covered with tears.

Meera went to her room and saw Shivani sitting on the bed who just woke up after sleeping as she was having a headache.

Shivani: I am sorry aunty. I think I slept a lot.

Meera smiled and sat on the bed and asked her,

Meera: Its ok. How are you now?

Shivani: I am fine now.

Meera smiled at her and is thinking about something. Shivani observed that and asked her,

Shivani: What happened aunty?

Meera explained her everything that Vijay told them. Shivani's eyes widened at that.

Shivani: Ishaan Sir is truly hiding something aunty. We should tell Rudra sir! about it.

Meera: Yes! We should tell him. But he is not home yet and his phone is switched off.

Shivani: You look so tired aunty. You take some rest. I will talk to him as soon as he came home.

Meera nodded her head in approval and Shivani went out to wait for him. She sat on the couch. The midnight has passed but there is no sign of Rudra. Shivani slowly fell asleep on the couch.

In the morning,

Mithra woke up and came downstairs. She frowned seeing Shivani sleeping on the couch in sitting position. She went to her and patted her face.

Mithra: Shivani!!

Shivani woke up in a jerk and looked around.

Mithra: Why are you sleeping here ma!

Shivani: I was waiting for Rudra Sir and I think I slept. Did he come home aunty.

Mithra: I don't think he came ma. His car is also not there.

Shivani: Then where did he go for the whole night.

As they were talking, Rudra walked inside completely tired. Shivani rushed to him and asked him worriedly.

Shivani: Where are you for the whole night sir! Can't you inform us about your whereabouts?

She asked raising her tone a little. Rudra looked at her amazed. So he asked her teasingly,

Rudra: Why do you think I should inform you?

Shivani: amm. Ha..Not for me. But Meera aunty will be worried right.

Mithra who is adoring their discussion came forward and said,

Mithra: Not just for Meera but she was also waiting for you here sleeping on the couch.