Chapter - 18

Ishaan's Birthday,

All the preparations are in full swing for the party in the evening. Mithra is offering prayers in the pooja room. Ishaan and Vijay are standing behind her. Once the pooja is completed, they all took blessings from the god. Mithra saw Nithya standing behind them and called her.

Mithra: Arey Nithya! Come forward and take blessings from the god.

Nithya joined her hands and prayed to god. Later she turned towards Ishaan and wished him,

Nithya: Happy Birthday!

Ishaan: Thank you!

As they were standing there, they could hear the children's screams inside the building indicating that the children have arrived. They all went into the garden. The children are all jumping in joy looking at the decorations. Some of them have already started enjoying the rides that are placed for them. Looking at the joy on the children's face everybody present there is happily looking at them. One of the girls from the children saw Ishaan and ran towards him shouting his name.

Girl: Ishu Anna!

Ishaan saw the girl coming towards him and lifted her in his arms. She kissed his cheeks and wished him 

Girl: Happy Birthday Ishu Anna!

Ishaan: Thank you my little cracker!

The girl pouted and said,

Girl: You have not come to see me Ishu Anna. You know I am being a good girl and studying well and eating well. You can ask Warden aunty also. But you still didn't come for me. I don't want to talk to you. I am angry with you.

Ishaan hugged the girl and said,

Ishaan: I am so sorry. Ishu Anna is so busy. But I promise next week I will take you all to watch cinema. 

Listening to him, the girl face beamed in happiness and she shouted,

Girl: Yaayyyy! I will tell everybody.

Saying so she ran away from Ishaan's arms.

Ishaan: Arey! Slow down. 

Mithra, Vijay and Nithya are looking at them with adoration. Slowly, all the children came and wished Ishaan. After spending sometime with children they all moved inside the house. Mithra went inside her room to get ready. Vijay and Ishaan moved inside into the study to discuss about business. Nithya moved into the kitchen to prepare some drinks for the children.

Meera and Rudra came to Ishaan's house. Just then Mithra got ready and came downstairs.

Mithra: Meera!!!.

She rushed downstairs and hugged Meera.

Mithra: I was waiting for you since morning. Why did you people come so late.

Meera: Ask Rudra. Why we are late. He was caught up in a meeting.

Mithra broke the hug and glared at Rudra.

Rudra: Hi Aunty!

But Mithra was still glaring at him. Rudra gulped looking at her and went towards her and hugged her.

Rudra: I know it's been long since I came here. But you know right I am very busy in my new project. I hardly have time. I missed you too. Now don't be angry on your Ru now.