Chapter - 34

You people asked for an early update. So author woke up early morning and giving an update.

Author is punctual😎

Ok Author is going back to sleep again. Byee😴
--------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing Ishaan rushing into his room, Mithra also followed him. But he turned around and stopped her at the entrance and said,

Ishaan: Mom!! Not now please.

Mithra: But Ishaan...

Before she could complete he closed the door.

Mithra MV: What should I do now? Vijay is also not in the city. What is Ishaan upto. I will wait for some time till he comes out. After all he needs some time to digest the happenings.

Thinking so she went into her pooja room and lit Diya and joined her hands.

Mithra MV: God!! Please keep Nithya safe. She can never do anything wrong. Even if she does it will have a reason. She is very innocent. Please!!!!

While she is praying, tears are continuously flowing from her eyes. Hours are passing by. She is waiting for Ishaan to come out. But there is no sign of him.

Mithra MV: Its been hours since he locked the door. Is he fine? Did he do something? No!! My Ishaan is not that week. What should I do? Haa! I will call Rudra.

She immediately called Rudra. Rudra who is working in his cabin saw the called id and lifted it.

Rudra: Hi Aunty!!!

Mithra: Rudra!!

Listening to her low voice and the pain in her tone told him that some thing has happened.

Rudra: Aunty!! Is everything fine? Why are you crying?

Mithra:  Nothing is fine Rudra!!

Then she narrated about everything how police took Nithya and Ishaan locking himself inside the room.

Mithra: Its been almost 5 hours since he is inside. I am also worried about Nithya. Please go to police station and see her. I don't know in which situation she is in.

Rudra: I will go aunty. You don't worry.

He cut the call and immediately called to Meera.

Rudra: Hello ma!

Meera: Rudra!!

Rudra: Ma! Please go to Mithra aunty and stay with her until I come.

Meera: But what happened?

Rudra: Mithra aunty will tell you all that. You go fast.

Meera: ok!

Shivani who is beside Meera saw her worried expression and asked her,

Shivani: Any problem aunty!!

Meera: Rudra called and asked me to go to Mithra immediately. His voice seems worried. I have to go to Mithra.

Shivani: Ok aunty! Don't go alone. I will also come with you.

They both started to go to Mithra's house.