Chapter - 28

After some time, Rudra and Shivani started for the office. During mid-way Rudra stopped the car. Shivani looked at him and asked,

Shivani: Why did we stop here?

Rudra: You will know.

A man knocked on the car window and handed something to Rudra. Rudra took it and started the car handing it over to Shivani.

Shivani: What is this?

Rudra: Ice cream. You asked yesterday.

Shivani: when did I ask?

She remembered trying to open the car door for ice cream yesterday. She mentally slapped herself and hesitantly took it from him.

Shivani: Thank you Sir. But you don't have to do it for me.

Shivani MV: I am scared that I will fall for your care.

Rudra kept silent and Shivani started eating ice cream. They reached the office in some time and headed to their respective works.

On the other hand,

Ishaan came to Rudra's house along with Nithya. Meera saw them and felt happy that Nithya also came along with him. She immediately went and hugged Nithya. Nithya also hugged her back.

Meera: Arey Nithya! I am very happy that you came.

Ishaan: This is not fair Aunty. She came for one day and you forgot me.

Listening to him Meera broke the hug and said,

Meera: There is nothing like that Ishaan. You are always special to me.

Nithya smiled at their bond.

Ishaan: Aunty! Actually I need to talk to you about something important.

Meera: ok. Let's talk while having breakfast.

Ishaan: I am getting late today aunty. I will talk and leave immediately.

Meera nodded and they all settled in the living room.

Meera: What is it Ishaan?

Ishaan looked at Nithya and said,

Ishaan: You know right, Nithya cannot read or write. She wants to study now. So, I brought her to you. You know how to teach and we can let her write the boards from our school.

Meera felt happy and went to Nithya.

Meera: I am very happy that you want to study Nithya. I will definitely help you.

Nithya smiled at her.

Ishaan: Then I will drop her here every day in the morning and pick her up while going home.

Meera: That is great. We can start from today itself.

Ishaan: ok then I will leave.

He stood up and went towards Nithya and cupped her face and said,

Ishaan: Study well ok. I will pick you in the evening.

Nithya nodded her head. Meera smiled internally looking at his care for her. Once Ishaan left Meera started teaching the basics to Nithya while talking about random stuff. Nithya also felt a motherly connection with Meera as she kept talking to her.