Chapter - 37

The next day,

Vijay walked into his home. He saw Mithra sitting along with Meera and were talking to each other. Mithra saw him and rushed to him and hugged him and started crying. Vijay is worried looking at her like that.

Vijay: Mithra! Why are you crying like this? What happened? First come and sit here.

They sat on the couch and Meera sat in front of them. Vijay broke the hug and asked her,

Vijay: Now tell me what happened?

Mithra narrated everything to him. Vijay listened to her carefully and said,

Vijay: So much has happened and Why you didn't inform me?

He asked in a strict tone.

Mithra: You are not here and I thought everything will be settled. But this Ishaan has gone mad. Rudra is trying but we couldn't even arrange bail to Nithya.

Vijay sighed and wiped her tears. He said softly,

Vijay: Mithra! Don't cry please. I will talk to the lawyers. Ok!

Mithra: What will you talk to them. The bail is already rejected and we have hearing in 3 days.

Vijay: oh hello Madam! Are you underestimating your husband's capabilities. Then let me tell you I taught ABCD of business to those two idiots and I can still buy MM group in a snap of my finger.

Mithra: Shut up! Don't talk rubbish.

He smiled and looked at Meera who was also crying.

Vijay: Meera ma! You also don't cry.

Meera: I don't understand anything anna. It is very hard for me to believe that Ishaan has become heartless. I am unable to accept it.

Vijay: Tell your cry baby friend also the same thing.

Mithra: What do you mean? Are you supporting your son's stupid actions. You don't know Vijay he has gone mad. I am scared if he will make more mistakes in anger.

Saying so she started crying.

Vijay: Ok ok I am sorry. I will look into this ok! Don't cry.

Saying so he went inside.

In the evening,

Ishaan went to the place that Shruthi had texted him. It is a pub. He went inside only to see people drinking alcohol and dancing on the floor without having any sense of what was happening around them.

Some one patted him and he turned around only to see Shruthi in a seducing dress and with an alcohol glass in her hand.

Shruthi: Hi Ishaan. Thank you for coming.

Ishaan just nodded his head and looked around.

Shruthi: What are you looking around for?

Ishaan: I am not used to an environment like this. I don't like this. Why did you call me here?

Shruthi: Common Ishaan! You have not seen real life yet. You have always been behind success. I will show you what real life is today. Trust me you will forget all your pains. Let's go.

Saying so she grabbed his hands and took him to her friends and introduced him to them. Later Ishaan sat near the table and looked at everyone. Shruthi is so lost in her drink and dance. After some time, Shruthi came and sat beside him and ordered alcohol. She offered one glass to him.