Chapter - 41

In Sindhupur,

Archana received a message with the photos and videos that were taken by her men in the court. She was scrolling through the photos with all of the family and Nithya. But sweat started forming on her forehead as she saw a particular photo. It was the photo of Nithya and Meera where Nithya is in Meera's embrace. She immediately stood up from her chair and was scared seeing that photo.

Archana MV: How is this possible? Did Meera know about her daughter? How could she? She was not even aware that she had a daughter. She was not in senses when her daughter was born.

She looked at the photo again and her eyes emitted fury and anger looking at their smiling faces.

Archana MV: How can she be happy? I can't take her happiness. Who are all these people?

She immediately called her men to ask for the details.

Archana: Who are all those people with that girl?

Man: Mam! She stays with those people. They seem to be very rich. I mean they have too much security around them and we had to take the video from far. When we enquired that we came to know that they are the owners of MM group. It is a very big company and it is spread in various sectors.

Archana: In the last photo, who is that woman?

Man: Mam! She is Meera. She is the mother of Rudra who is one of the founders of the company.

Archana was fuming with anger. listening to those names.

Archana MV: I thought I won. But what is this that they are all together? I don't like the smiles on their faces. It is very danger for me if they are together. What if they come to know that Nithya is Meera's daughter. No! Then Raghav will leave me and that Meera will have everything in life.

Man: Mam!! Are you there? Why are you so silent?

Archana was brought back to reality by the voice and said,

Archana: See! I don't know what you will do? I want to kill that girl? If possible kill that woman in the photo also.

Man: Mam! I don't think it is that easy. Like I said they seem to be very rich and you should see their security. They seem very professional and are carrying guns.

Archana: I don't care. If you kill them I will give you the money enough for your next 2 generations can spend. Kill them.

Man: ok Mam!

On the other hand,

Nithya heard a knock on her room door. She opened only to see Ishaan standing with a big smile there.

Ishaan: Can I come inside pearl?

Nithya nodded and gave him way. Ishaan came inside and was admiring her room. Nithya stood beside him. He saw her and hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead. Nithya also hugged him back and kept her head on his chest.

Ishaan: I missed you so much pearl!!

Nithya: I missed you too!! I am so sorry. I didn't want to hide anything. It's just that we never really got a chance to speak about it. When you didn't come to see me that day I was really scared. I thought I lost you.

Ishaan: That will never happen Pearl!! I don't know how your life was before. But if ever in future you have to face a problem alone, then that means I am dead.