Chapter - 53

Nithya is awake in her room thinking about the happenings and blaming her for everything.

Nithya MV: I am the reason for everything. Will she hurt them again?? She will. This time nothing happened. What if in future she tries to hurt again. All of these people are good and kind. They should not get hurt ever because of me. I think I should go away. If she catches me then probably she will again keep me somewhere hidden or worse kill me. Atleast she won't hurt them. I should go away. Yea!! This is only right. I am sorry Ishaan. But I can't afford any of you getting hurt because of me. I am glad that Anni is fine now.

In Sindhupur,

Archana has been trying to reach her men from yesterday. But none of them are lifting their phones.

Archana: Where are all these idiots!! Did they kill them? Did these men got caught. Did they came to know that I have been behind all this.

She kept thinking all the possibilities. But after sometime, she smirked and thought,

Archana MV: but I must say I have succeeded in one thing Meera. Your daughter is right beside you but what to do. You don't even know her existence. Huh!! I may fail to kill you but you will never know about your daughter. I will kill her first and then let you know that you had a daughter. how will you live then??

She thought and laughed out loud. Ambika heard her laughing and came to her

Ambika: Archana!! What happened?? Why are you laughing like that.

Archana: Nothing Ma!!

She said with a serious face. Ambika came towards her and said with a sad voice,

Ambika: Archana!! Why did you change like this. You no more talk to us lovingly. We don't remember doing anything wrong. In the village also I have been hearing that you started treating everyone badly and occupying their lands saying that they have taken loan from you. You are doing wrong ma!!. We should not make some one cry for our good. That wealth or money won't last long. Don't do these sins.

She asked pleadingly. Archana got angry listening to her and said,

Archana: Stop it ma!! I am not in a mood to listen to your preachings. You should be glad that I am still letting you enjoy all the comforts. And do you know how much expensive your husband's treatment has become. But I am still paying for all that without saying anything. Don't make me do something so that you will have to be on roads.

She said angrily and left. Ambika cried at her fate and thought.

Ambika MV: We never knew that we have brought up a snake. Surya at least is lucky that he is unaware of all the doings of you. He has brought you up loving you more than Veer. But today you are talking as if you are showing pity on him. Every penny that you are enjoying today is his charity to you.

She cried and went to attend her husband.

On the other hand,

During the midnight, Nithya came out of her room and walked downstairs to leave the house. She stopped at Ishaan's room and opened it to see that he is sleeping. She went close to him and stood in front of him.

Nithya MV: I am sorry Ishaan. I know this decision of mine will hurt you. But it is for everyone's good. You will find someone who bring happiness to your life and I am definitely not the one.

She thought and turned around to go. She reached the main door and tried to open it. But it is not opening. She heard a voice from behind,

"It won't open Nithya!!".