Chapter - 30

Hello Readers,

We have reached 5K reads and 1k votes on this story.

Thank you so much for your support.

As we reached 1k votes, there will be a double update today.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Rudra is fuming in anger looking at them. He went to the reception and asked for a mask. He put it on and sat across the table behind them. Shivani's back is facing him so that she doesn't notice him.

Man: Hello Shivani! I am Mahesh.

Shivani: Hello. Sorry I am late.

Mahesh: It's ok. What would you like to have?

Shivani: I am fine. A coffee would do.

He called the waiter and placed the order. He kept looking at her from tip to toe with a weird expression that Shivani could not understand. But Rudra understood his wicked mind and cursed him in his mind.

Mahesh: You look beautiful.

Rudra fisted his hands on the table listening to him.

Shivani: Thanks. Appa said that you want to speak something to me. What is it.

Mahesh: Oh common Shivani! You have just come. At least let the coffee arrive. What's the rush.

Shivani nodded. After some time the coffee arrived. A waiter came to Rudra and asked him for an order.

Waiter: What would you like to have Sir!

Rudra: A loaded gun.

He said gritting his teeth. The waiter was shocked and questioned in a scared voice.

Waiter: Sir!!

Rudra realised what he said and told the waiter to get him a coffee. The waiter nodded and left.

Shivani: Can we talk now?

Mahesh: Yes. I think they must have told you about the alliance.

Shivani nodded her head. Rudra is shocked to know that this man is here to talk about marrying Shivani.

Rudra MV: How dare he? and what is this that she is here? Doesn't she like me? Why did she accept?

Shivani: I know about that.

Mahesh: I want to be very clear about certain things before only. That's why I wanted to talk to you.

Shivani: That's good.

Mahesh: Hmm. I am an open minded person. That's why we are not expecting any dowry from you. And you don't have to worry about your job. I will allow you to continue your job after marriage also.

Rudra MV: You bloody! Have you seen your face. Do you think any one would give you dowry? And I am sure you can't stand 10% of her intelligence. You will allow her to continue job. Rubbish!!

Shivani didn't like the way he is bluffing about himself but chose to keep quiet. But her thoughts were about how Rudra would always appreciate her skills.

Mahesh: But let me tell you I am a very ambitious person. I want to grow in life and I want my wife to match my level by all means. But you look too traditional for me. I want my wife to be modern and stylish. Anyways you don't have to worry I can change you according to my status.