Chapter - 56

The next day,

Rudra received a call from Arun confirming the appointment with the party lead. He is currently in his study about to attend the meeting. After a while the meeting started,

Lead: Hello Mr. Rudra. I am very glad that you wanted to have a talk with me. I have heard a lot about you.

Rudra: Hello Mr. Viswas. Thanks a lot. I wanted to talk to you about something very important. That's why I asked for a quick meeting.

Viswas: Arey Wah!! This is so strange. You have work with me? I think this is the first time the MM group is involved with a political party. Must be something important.

Rudra: You are right. Actually We are planning to fund your party in the upcoming elections.

Listening to this Viswas face widened in happiness and surprise.

Viswas: Ohh.!! That is so great Mr. Rudra.

Rudra: Yes!! But I want it to be a secret. I don't want us to be directly involving in political affairs. How much are you expecting from us Mr. Viswas??

Viswas: This is so good Mr. Rudra. The offer is with us to choose.

Listening to him, Rudra smirked,

Viswas: I think 150cr would do it initially. I mean we can negotiate on this for sure if this seems to be a bigger quote to you. We can figure out a comfortable number.

Rudra smirked and said,

Rudra: Sure, How about 300 cr.

Viswas eyes widened at that and he said stammering,

Viswas: Are.. you.. sure.. I mean..

Rudra: I am 100% sure Mr.Viswas.

Viswas: Considering your offer I can understand that you are expecting a bigger favour from us..

Rudra smirked and said

Rudra: You are a politician for a reason..yes!! I want a favor. Who is contesting for ministry from Sindhupur?

Viswas: It is Mrs.Archana. She has been contesting for 2 terms and is expected to win the third time also. She has a great influence in that area.

Rudra gritted his teeth listening about her but composed himself and nodded his head.

Rudra MV: yea!! The influence she gained by threatening people.

Rudra: I want you to nominate another person for that position from your party instead of Archana.

Viswas: What do you mean Mr. Rudra? I mean she is a sure shot winner in that area for us. Replacing her may result in our failure.

Rudra: Don't bother about that Mr. Viswas. Your party will win in that area. I will make sure about that. You think about the offer and your future advantages for a good relationship with us.

Viswas thought for sometime and said,

Viswas: Mr. Rudra, assume that your work is done.

Rudra smirked and said,

Rudra: Thanks! And I want her to know about his in the last minute so that she doesn't join your opposition or contest independently.