I believe you

We're still on the Bad tour, it's currently the calm before the storm. I know the storm will hit soon but I don't know what that storm will be though, Michael has no idea but we can all see it. His backup dancer Tatiana has the biggest crush on Michael ever to which he can't see. I finish getting ready and make my way out of the bathroom.

"You look great" Michael smiles

"Thanks, you ready to go?" I smile

"Yep, let's go" he giggles grabbing my hand and running to the door.

Venue
"Hi Michael" Tatiana says whilst biting her lip

"Hi" Michael smiles back as I tighten my grip on his hand "why did you do that?" He asks as soon as we turn the corner

"You must've seen the lip bite this time? She keeps flirting with you"

"No she doesn't, stop saying she does you're being paranoid"

"Everyone can see it"

He stops and turns to face me holding his hands on the tops of my arms "I'm married to you, whoever flirts with me are wasting their time and energy cause I love you and would never give them what they want"

"I know that, I just feel something bad will happen like this is the calm before the storm"

"Nothing is going to happen" he smiles and softly kisses me "right come on, show is starting soon"

I take his hand and we make our way to the car.

Show
I look in the mirror whilst washing my hands and I quickly re apply my mascara and make my way to the dressing room as the show should be over now unless Michael is doing a long thank you speech again.

"What the hell was you thinking? The media are going to love this" Frank yells

I stop and look to my left seeing the backs of Michael and Frank stood down the corridor. I can't quite hear the response but what Frank said doesn't sound good so I make my way closer.

"I'm married, you could potentially ruin that and all for what? A few extra moments of fame? A front cover photo than a small one inside? You're fired. Bill will take you to the hotel to get your things then he's taking you to the airport. You also will not be paid for tonight's show" Michael speaks as calmly as he can without being rude although he's failing at it

I see Tatiana walk off, Michael and Frank turn around but stop when they see me.

"What's going on? Michael why are you holding tears in your eyes?"

He comes over and hugs me tightly burying his head in my neck then I feel his tears escape.

"Tatiana kissed him"

"What!"

"I didn't kiss back I pushed her away. Please believe me" Michael mumbles

"I believe you, go and get changed I'll be there in a minute" I kiss his cheek and walk off quickly.

"Tatiana!" I yell approaching the car

She holds the car door and turns around, as soon as she's facing me and even registered who called her I slap her across the face.

"That's for kissing my husband!" And with that I walk off going back into the building

"Where's Michael?" I ask Frank

"He's as quoted making his mouth safe." He replies

"Also known as washing his mouth" Karen chuckles

I nod ok and walk off to the dressing room. Michael is in the bathroom gargling mouth wash doing siren noises, I always did that when I was little. I stand next to him and laugh

"What?" He asks after spitting it out

"I used to do that as a kid, me and Joey once did a competition of who can do it the loudest. He did it loud once then accidentally swallowed it"

He laughs and wipes his mouth with a towel "you do believe me, don't you?"

"Of course I believe you. Come here" I smile and hug him

"I could never cheat on you I love you too much and I could never ever hurt you again"

"I love you too, now come on let's go get Chinese food and go back to the hotel and watch a movie"

"Hmm, depends on the movie"

"I was thinking Peter Pan"

"Yes, come on let's go" he smiles and grabs my hands before quickly

We get to the hotel and I dish up food whilst Michael gets the movie set up. I swear to god if I ever see that Tatiana again she will get more than a slap, she also better tell the magazines she kissed him cause if she don't she better be hiding so I can't find her.