Joe Jackson Day

"It's massive and literally takes up most of the yard"

"Who chipped in for it again?"

"Michael, Janet, Jermaine and Tito"

"Why a boat though?"

"Apparently he likes to fish, I've never seen or heard him fish. I said it's so he can sail away to a desert island never to return, Michael did not see the funny side of my comment. Myself on the other hand found it hilarious"

"Why do they spend so much money on him though?"

"I have no idea, they forgave him which was a brave thing for Michael to do even though he's an idiot on times believing Joesph's hard ways was good"

"He frightened them all though"

"I told him that. But at the same time if they didn't get big and joe gave up they would still be in Indiana. I wouldn't of met Michael and wouldn't be where I am today. So in some horrible twisted way I'm happy Joe did it. Imagine my life if I didn't meet Michael? Yes I wouldn't of had a dark teenage years but I wouldn't be where I am today. Happy"

"You really do love him don't you?" Becky smiles

"So damn much"

"It's cute, you two are goals"

I smile at her and Ben walks back in with food so we change the topic.

2 days later
"That's not fair, Janet gets two ice creams so why can't I?" I pout as I lean against the wall

"We're running low on ice creams"

"And your point is? I live here therefore I have priority"

"Babe come sharing is caring after all"

"Maybe I don't wanna be caring"

"Well if you be caring and let other people have more ice cream than you then you can have some of my caring tonight" he winks

"Michael Joseph Jackson, there is children around" I speak in disbelief as I hit his arm

"However I will accept that offer" I smirk and lean my head on his shoulder

"Accept what offer?" Janet asks as she stands next to us

"I offered to buy her 100 Jolly Ranchers if she let everyone have more ice cream than her" Michael replies

"Oh, that's a good offer but I would decline. Ice cream is much better"

"No way, Jolly Ranchers all the way" I smile

The magic shows begins so the three of us go and take a seat. It's a pretty good show, until the be heading act came along. Safe to say the little ones didn't like that very much.

Time skip
"Did you wanna come as well?"

"No I'm good, I'm gonna just do some tidying"

"Ok, I'll see you in around an hour"

I nod ok and give Michael a quick kiss before making my way inside the house, Joe is getting shown the boat and I decided that cleaning would be more fun. It's been years but I still can't quite like him. I don't think I will ever forgive him for the way he treated them all.

I just hope he will actually use the boat cause it was a lot of money. The boat could take him to France or something maybe.

I'm sure everyone would probably like that, Michael would probably be upset being the soft person he is.