10 Year Anniversary

I wake up to soft kisses on my forehead from a smiling Michael.

"You need to wake up sweetheart"

"Why?" I ask whilst yawning

"Because I have a surprise for you. Bill will be waiting with the car in 30 minutes"

"Ok, where are you going?" I ask as he's walking out the room

"I have some things to do but I will see you in a few hours"

"You know what today is right?"

"Of course I do baby"

"So why are you doing work?"

"It's work for you I promise. I got a treat installed for you whilst I do the work. Now go and have a shower and get ready. I love you"

"I love you too" I smile

Once Michael has closed the door behind him I go to have a quick shower then I get changed into a simple white shirt and black skater skirt leaving my hair down and wavy. I apply minimal makeup and check the time seeing I have a minute or two so I grab my shoes and make my way downstairs to meet Bill.

Time skip
Michael did good this year, I personally think he picked the most expensive package here but I still love him for it. I'm currently at the spa and in all honestly I needed this as work has been hectic so it's nice to have some time off to relax and not worry about work.

After the treat,ent was all complete we go back home where I see a note telling me to go to the bedroom. I enter the bedroom seeing an outfit neatly placed on the bed. It's just a soft cotton knee length burgundy dress but on the chest area there is some sparkly stars which is cute. I get changed into the dress and decide to clip half of my hair up then I read the next note following the instructions on it.

"Oh, my, god" I speak as I enter the room.

"Happy Anniversary Babe" Michael speaks coming over wrapping his arms around my waist

"Happy anniversary, this is amazing" I smile before giving him a kiss

One of the guest bedrooms have been converted into a fort and it's honestly the cutest thing I've ever seen. I take a seat and start to eat some of the candy as Michael puts a movie on. Peter Pan Of course.

5hrs later
"But babe you said you'll stop being nasty about it"

"I wasn't being nasty, I just said that out of the last two movies we watched Batman was better"

"You don't even give Superman a chance though"

"I don't need to cause Batman will always have my heart"

"Ten whole years of marriage and I still haven't been able to make you like him a little. I've failed"

"Sorry Hun, But it's the same for me too. You still won't give Batman a chance"

"True, I guess we're even then"

"Yeah" I smile and kiss his cheek "ten years, wow"

"Best ten years of my life"

"I have a surprise but you won't be able to seen it for another week"

"Can I know what it is?"

"It's a new comic, all profits from it will go to a variety of charities. It's all dedicated to you"

"I'm in a comic?"

"Yes"

"This is amazing, thank you so much" he smiles kissing me

I kiss him back, that turning into a make out session. When he moves so he's on top of me it's only then I realised why he picked the dress that he did and I know for a fact that I have no complaints what so ever.

At least the dress I'm wearing now is easier to get off than the one I was wearing 10 years ago was.