You gotta be kidding me

I'm so excited for Michael to finally be returning home tomorrow, I haven't seen him in so long and God I've missed him.

"You're acting like you haven't seen him in months, it was only a few days" Lucy mumbles as I finish dusting

"It was months, he left in September"

"But he got back in the country the end of December"

"He didn't, you must've read the article wrong"

"No he was back, then off to Hawaii for the two shows"

I stop dusting and look at her

"You didn't know?"

"No"

"Oh"

"Why would he do that!?"

"I don't know, I thought he was home before those 2 shows"

"I welcomed the new year in alone, thinking he's abroad when he's in the same country as me"

"He probably has a reason for it"

"He better have a reason and it better be a good one"

Just then we hear the front door open and close.

"Babe I'm home" Michael calls

"Ah just the person I needed to talk to" I speak as he walks into the room

"What's wrong? You look mad?" Michael asks

"Yeah I'm gonna go" Lucy speaks awkwardly grabbing a blueberry before leaving the room followed by the front door opening and closing.

"You've been back in the states since the end of December"

"About that. I"

"Shut up, just shut up Michael. I'm your wife, you lied to me. Why was you back in the states without me knowing? Was you having a nice vacation? Do you know how stupid I felt when Lucy told me thinking I knew and have already seen you. I didn't even know where my husband was thinking he's still out the country yet my little sister and the entire world knew you was back"

"I had my reasons"

"Go on then, I'd love to hear these reasons." I speak as I throw some blueberries in my mouth aggressively chewing on them.

"I knew I haven't saw you for a long time. If I came back home I wouldn't want to leave. I thought it'll be easier to spend the time away then when I finally come back home I can spend at least a week with just you and not have to leave to do some more shows. I'm sorry, I should've told you."

"So it's not cause I'm fat?"

"What? Of course not baby and you're not fat. You're beautiful"

"But I ate the megasize kfc bucket meal all to myself yesterday then I had a tub of ice cream afterwards"

He lets out and chuckle and cups my face in his hands "you could eat the entire menu of a restaurant and I'd still think you're beautiful. You got our son inside you, he's a growing boy. Besides I'm very jealous you had kfc"

"We can have it today" I smile excitedly "it's very tasty especially then you dip the chicken into salsa and queso"

"Babe that's disgusting"

"It's very nice, your son likes it a lot it's his favourite"

"Bloody cravings" he mutters before kissing me.

I walk to the drawer and pull out the menu for KFC as I write down my order then I hand both pieces of paper to Michael.

"How was the shows?" I ask as Michael takes a seat by me once giving the order to John

"They was great, I'm just glad tour is finally over for a long time"

I smile and rest my head on his shoulder "I've missed you"

"I've missed you too, so much. And I missed this little guy too" he smiles as he gently rubs my stomach

When John arrives back with food me and Michael decide on watching The Breakfast club with food, well I wanted to watch it so that's the decision made.

Michael actually didn't mind the chicken and queso which is good because he can stop judging me and his son.

Once the movie is over we decide on going to sleep and for once I'm back to being able to sleep better knowing Michael is home.